RPGM Complete [Translation Request][RJ221741] Masquerade Hypnosis - Dieselmine

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
"Hey, you. You're finally awake."

Welcome to the debugging process! The game is now fully translated! (Aside from a little scene from the extras but let's put that away for now.)

This update is to share my progress and how the next stage will go, as well as some important info. on routes!

Before I start, would it be better for me to put the final product here as a MEGA link, or make a separate thread for the game with the works? Also if the latter, how do I do so? Thanks in advance, here's the updates!

First off, the debugging process: The fuck does it mean? For me this means:
- Going through the entire game to check for spelling mistakes or general fuck-ups
- Making sure punctuation is alright
- Making sure voice lines function properly
- Making sure spacing is correct and no words are cut off, i.e. "Th is s hit."
- Making sure... "noises" are correct. You know what this means.
- Re-translating parts that seem awkward
This won't take as long as translating, but understand it's a decent chunk of time. After this, the game is good to go!

As I've said, the game has four routes: Aika, Hina, Rei and Sayo, and Harem (Though you could also call this the Mitia route as well). Normally, you must complete all individual routes to reach the Harem route. However, since I've gone through each route personally, you will be allowed to view the Harem route after you complete the first route. There is also an "Extras" option on the main screen, which is basically an event that happens after you finish the Harem route with all the main heroines. I suggest going through the game as such:

(1) All three individual routes in any order (i.e. Hina -> Aika -> Rei-Sayo)
(2) Harem Route (This will always be the bottom of the two choices)
Endings Example.png
(3) Extras
Main Menu.png
These examples are pictured above. I'll also have a save file with all the CG's/Scenes for your viewing pleasure.

There are 37 H-Scenes in total for all main routes, though each scene can have multiple things happening in them.
There are 30 H-Scenes for all NPC Characters.
There are also 30 NPC Dialogues.
If asked, I can provide a walkthrough of each route, as well as which NPC's are the naughty ones and which ones are normal.

That's it for this one, next time you hear from me you'll be able to play the full game entirely in English!

Oh, also take this snippet of Aika's dialogue. I legitmately stared at it for like 5 minutes going "...Sorry what?"
Uh.png
HOLD UP.jpg

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
"Hey, you. You're finally awake."

Welcome to the debugging process! The game is now fully translated! (Aside from a little scene from the extras but let's put that away for now.)

This update is to share my progress and how the next stage will go, as well as some important info. on routes!

Before I start, would it be better for me to put the final product here as a MEGA link, or make a separate thread for the game with the works? Also if the latter, how do I do so? Thanks in advance, here's the updates!

First off, the debugging process: The fuck does it mean? For me this means:
- Going through the entire game to check for spelling mistakes or general fuck-ups
- Making sure punctuation is alright
- Making sure voice lines function properly
- Making sure spacing is correct and no words are cut off, i.e. "Th is s hit."
- Making sure... "noises" are correct. You know what this means.
- Re-translating parts that seem awkward
This won't take as long as translating, but understand it's a decent chunk of time. After this, the game is good to go!

As I've said, the game has four routes: Aika, Hina, Rei and Sayo, and Harem (Though you could also call this the Mitia route as well). Normally, you must complete all individual routes to reach the Harem route. However, since I've gone through each route personally, you will be allowed to view the Harem route after you complete the first route. There is also an "Extras" option on the main screen, which is basically an event that happens after you finish the Harem route with all the main heroines. I suggest going through the game as such:

(1) All three individual routes in any order (i.e. Hina -> Aika -> Rei-Sayo)
(2) Harem Route (This will always be the bottom of the two choices)
View attachment 693000
(3) Extras
View attachment 693001
These examples are pictured above. I'll also have a save file with all the CG's/Scenes for your viewing pleasure.

There are 37 H-Scenes in total for all main routes, though each scene can have multiple things happening in them.
There are 30 H-Scenes for all NPC Characters.
There are also 30 NPC Dialogues.
If asked, I can provide a walkthrough of each route, as well as which NPC's are the naughty ones and which ones are normal.

That's it for this one, next time you hear from me you'll be able to play the full game entirely in English!

Oh, also take this snippet of Aika's dialogue. I legitmately stared at it for like 5 minutes going "...Sorry what?"
View attachment 693005
View attachment 693002
1592186254321.png

(You're doing a stellar job. We all wait patiently for the final touches. :))

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
Oh hey, didn't see you there. Guess what me posting means. :3
It's here..gif

I am proud to announce that after a month of work, the game has been 100% translated into English, proofread, and debugged to hell and back! And so, it is with great pleasure to bestow upon those who wish to explore it: "Masquerade Hypnosis ~Before I Knew It, I'm Pregnant With Your Child~" in full non-MTL, manually translated English!

WARNING: The game is about 2.4 GB. If you need extra space, I suggest you clear some ahead of time.

I have made four save files pre-loaded at the end of the 50 possible save slots under "Continue":
-Save Slot 47 is post-prologue, and is meant as a way for anyone who simply wants to view CG's or Scenes, as all of them are unlocked. Press "X" on your keyboard once you load it, click on the first header of the menu (the one in japanese), and voila, you have all the heroine H-Scenes! This is also made for those who want easy access to NPC H-Scenes (though you'll have to figure out which ones are which until I get the guide up).
-Save Slot 48 is right before the Hina Ending.
-Save Slot 49 is right before the Aika Ending.
-Save Slot 50 is right before the ReiSayo Ending.
These three save slots are also easy access to the Harem/Mitia route, so keep at least one safe for when you need to!

Please note: Under "Options", I have all settings set to 20%, and SE to 40%. The voices for this game are combined with sound effects for this game. The reason it's higher is because some of the voices can get quite low (Specifically Sayo), so this is what they're set to. Change it if need be!

In addition, two folders, "Translator Notes!" and "Finished! (220 out of 220)" are there for you to check out. These are behind-the-scenes stuff if you're interested! "Translator Notes" are just that, notes on translation, character names, general notes, etc.
"Finished!" are text files of every single possible file for dialogue, coding, and H-Scene material. They've been sorted by routes and whatnot, as well as having distinct titles for what each file is (i.e. 006- Prologue, Hypnosis Machine Get!).

I once again ask if I should make a new thread for this game being in English, as I'm sure many people on the site would love to see this game!

I will be providing a guide of the game after this post (It'll be TBD and probably not today, I spent all of last night finishing up and checking for spacing errors and got like no sleep...), with full pictures of where to start heroine events, NPC H-Scenes, and a bunch of stuff pertaining to folders containing the text files, tags, as well as my own notes about the game! They will be put into spoilers so that if you wish to stay completely spoiler-free, you will be able to rest (among other things you will definitely do while you play this game, heh) easy!

Thank you for your patience, and enjoy!

-FD

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
Oh! And I forgot one detail!

Due to the nature of the game's coding, indentation and word wrapping were very tedious and sometimes impossible to change since I couldn't change it directly in RPG Maker. So sometimes you will see text with a left indent, while others have a more central indent. It's not too distracting, but it's worth mentioning.

Sephirot69

Jul 23, 2018
Oh hey, didn't see you there. Guess what me posting means. :3
View attachment 700208

I am proud to announce that after a month of work, the game has been 100% translated into English, proofread, and debugged to hell and back! And so, it is with great pleasure to bestow upon those who wish to explore it: "Masquerade Hypnosis ~Before I Knew It, I'm Pregnant With Your Child~" in full non-MTL, manually translated English!

WARNING: The game is about 2.4 GB. If you need extra space, I suggest you clear some ahead of time.

I have made four save files pre-loaded at the end of the 50 possible save slots under "Continue":
-Save Slot 47 is post-prologue, and is meant as a way for anyone who simply wants to view CG's or Scenes, as all of them are unlocked. Press "X" on your keyboard once you load it, click on the first header of the menu (the one in japanese), and voila, you have all the heroine H-Scenes! This is also made for those who want easy access to NPC H-Scenes (though you'll have to figure out which ones are which until I get the guide up).
-Save Slot 48 is right before the Hina Ending.
-Save Slot 49 is right before the Aika Ending.
-Save Slot 50 is right before the ReiSayo Ending.
These three save slots are also easy access to the Harem/Mitia route, so keep at least one safe for when you need to!

Please note: Under "Options", I have all settings set to 20%, and SE to 40%. The voices for this game are combined with sound effects for this game. The reason it's higher is because some of the voices can get quite low (Specifically Sayo), so this is what they're set to. Change it if need be!

In addition, two folders, "Translator Notes!" and "Finished! (220 out of 220)" are there for you to check out. These are behind-the-scenes stuff if you're interested! "Translator Notes" are just that, notes on translation, character names, general notes, etc.
"Finished!" are text files of every single possible file for dialogue, coding, and H-Scene material. They've been sorted by routes and whatnot, as well as having distinct titles for what each file is (i.e. 006- Prologue, Hypnosis Machine Get!).

I once again ask if I should make a new thread for this game being in English, as I'm sure many people on the site would love to see this game!

I will be providing a guide of the game after this post (It'll be TBD and probably not today, I spent all of last night finishing up and checking for spacing errors and got like no sleep...), with full pictures of where to start heroine events, NPC H-Scenes, and a bunch of stuff pertaining to folders containing the text files, tags, as well as my own notes about the game! They will be put into spoilers so that if you wish to stay completely spoiler-free, you will be able to rest (among other things you will definitely do while you play this game, heh) easy!

Thank you for your patience, and enjoy!

-FD
the man, the legend ! thx :)

Reactions: Franticdispo

SecondOrion

Apr 30, 2020
You really are a hero, dedicating so much time just to give some strangers a chance to beat off

Reactions: Franticdispo

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
As promised, a guide to the game!
These are in case you have trouble figuring out where to start events, where NPC Dialogues are at, or if you're on a... "personal" journey and want to look at just the NPC H-Scenes. The maps aren't too big, but there are some places that are a little hard to find.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And so, my final post on this thread pertaining to game updates has come to a close. A lot of the text below is just my own thoughts and commentary, so if you'd like to see that, feel free, I'm leaving it down here just for my own sake!

-FD

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
You really are a hero, dedicating so much time just to give some strangers a chance to beat off
I wouldn't go that far, I had a personal interest in this game as well, and I just suffer from "If-I-Enjoy-It-I'll-Dedicate-200%-To-It" Syndrome, so I went the extra mile for this game. Thank you for the praise though!

gibn

Jun 15, 2018
As promised, a guide to the game!
These are in case you have trouble figuring out where to start events, where NPC Dialogues are at, or if you're on a... "personal" journey and want to look at just the NPC H-Scenes. The maps aren't too big, but there are some places that are a little hard to find.

And so, my final post on this thread pertaining to game updates has come to a close. A lot of the text below is just my own thoughts and commentary, so if you'd like to see that, feel free, I'm leaving it down here just for my own sake!

-FD
I don't know if this help a bit or is useful at least but i'm made a PDF of your guide.

no one here

May 15, 2017
this game is confusing i got to the 5th or 6th even with sayo and rei and it ended there was still more according to the guide how do i progress with everyone and get harem ending

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
this game is confusing i got to the 5th or 6th even with sayo and rei and it ended there was still more according to the guide how do i progress with everyone and get harem ending
Well first off, are you ONLY picking Rei and Sayo from the get-go?
After you finish the prologue, the game starts on day 1 once you gain control of movement for your character. The game works off a time-based system, where you have eight days to go through events each playthrough, and ONLY eight days until it forces you into an ending. If you picked anyone but Rei/Sayo's events even for a single day, and then only Rei/Sayo for the rest of the days, the game will lead you to an ending before you even complete their other events. (i.e. R/S -> A -> H -> R/S -> R/S -> R/S -> R/S -> R/S will lead to you missing two R/S events.) If this is what you ended up doing, then I suggest skipping the prologue from the main title, finding Rei/Sayo in the hallways of the school, and then using your Ctrl key to speed through the events you played through.

As for the harem ending and guide to endings, I recommend checking this post of mine, it's on the first page of this thread:
https://f95zone.to/threads/masquera...our-child-v1-0-dieselmine.55085/#post-3699806

It has tips as to how to progress in a natural order, mentions files that can benefit you, (which are useful for instantly obtaining the Harem Route!), as well as other info. that you may find can suit your needs for this game!

tl;dr, Once your character goes "Now then, what should I do first?" once you finish the prologue and gain control of your character's movements, you should only seek out Rei/Sayo for events to get all of their route events before their ending. It does not benefit you to switch from person to person in a single playthrough of a game. Harem route is accessed via loading save file 48, 49, or 50 and choosing the lower choice of the two once prompted, or getting to an ending normally and choosing the lower choice of the two once prompted. Hope this helps!

-FD