• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM None [Translation Request] [RJ283271] Tower of Aldia / アルディアの塔

Nov 3, 2018
I finished the translation!
As far as I'm aware everything should be translated(except for the text in H-stats HUD which tells you how she lost her virginity.I couldn't find it anywhere. Probably buried deep in programming. If anyone is willing to try to translate it, go ahead.)

Feel free to make a post with the game. I played a bit and I didn't experience any crashes so far, so hopefully it's fine :)
Download:

EddyGordo

Oct 16, 2017
As far as I'm aware everything should be translated(except for the text in H-stats HUD which tells you how she lost her virginity.I couldn't find it anywhere. Probably buried deep in programming. If anyone is willing to try to translate it, go ahead.)

Feel free to make a post with the game. I played a bit and I didn't experience any crashes so far, so hopefully it's fine :)
Download:
Thanks for your work !
I don't know how updating threads work, but you should maybe contact the poster (or a moderator) to include your translation in the official game thread.
Btw, nice taste on your fav H game, that game is so damn good ! :)
Edit : Could you upload the translation file availlable for download ? (already downloaded the game, and my internet is slow af ..)

Nov 3, 2018
Thanks for your work !
I don't know how updating threads work, but you should maybe contact the poster (or a moderator) to include your translation in the official game thread.
Btw, nice taste on your fav H game, that game is so damn good ! :)
Edit : Could you upload the translation file availlable for download ? (already downloaded the game, and my internet is slow af ..)
I attached the translation file.
Also put the rpgm file into ww>img>pictures and overwrite.
Edit: Also overwrite the attached plugins.js into www>js
Actually I think it needs a whole new thread. I'll try asking someone to do it if they can.

Last edited:

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
I attached the translation file.
Also put the rpgm file into ww>img>pictures and overwrite.
Edit: Also overwrite the attached plugins.js into www>js
Actually I think it needs a whole new thread. I'll try asking someone to do it if they can.
You did a fantastic job with the translation! Surprisingly long H-scenes and a lot of them too (and 3 variations for most of them on top of that). Clearly a ton of work went into this and it came out great. Thank you for the great translation!

leequangson

Oct 27, 2018

Download:
holysjit you are fast