Jan 10, 2021
1716395850780.png
Title: Romance of Fantasy

DLSite Game Link:
DLSite Creator Profile:

DLSite Genres: RPG Maker, Fantasy

Description:
-------------------------------------------------- -------
*The current version (Ver1.55) includes the additional content "Release Memories".
For more information on ``Release Memories,'' please see the special page on our circle homepage.

------------------------------------ --------------------
*When purchasing, please be sure to check the operation of the trial version first.
-------------------------------------------------- ------
*In order for you to enjoy the game for a long time, we are planning various version updates even after release.
Please be sure to register as a member of DLSite before purchasing.
If you purchase as a guest, you will only be able to re-download updates, including updates, for 7 days from the date of purchase.
-------------------------------------------------- -----

"Romance of Fantasy" is a side-view combat RPG.

In addition to the orthodox RPG system, such as various weapons, techniques, and attribute elements, we have introduced a slightly unusual system.

☆You, the main character of "Libido System"
, are a healthy boy.
Naturally, if you go on an adventure with girls, your sexual desire will naturally build up.
When your sexual desire builds up, your status will drop and things will gradually get worse...
Therefore, you can try to relieve your sexual desire in a variety of ways.

・Staying at an inn, waking up in the middle of the night...
→ Making fun of your sleeping friends...
→ Making your sleeping friends undress without them noticing...
→ In fact, forcing your sleeping friends...・
→Ask a friend who is awake to take care of your sexual desires...
→Peek into the bathroom and see your friend's naked body...
→Have consensual sex with a friend who is highly likable
→ Sexual entertainment "Sukkiriland" ” and feel refreshed!
- Relieve your sexual desire in any way you like, such as against the girl monster you captured in a quest . If your sexual desire is resolved, you will receive many good things such as increased critical rate and increased status!
☆ "Armor Break!" The monsters that block your path are all female monsters (119 types in total)! During battle, put them in a near-death state. An "armor break" will occur! The girl monster's clothes will be torn, giving you 1.5 times the usual amount of experience points and money, as well as a chance to get rare items.
☆ ``Likeability System'' You will be forced to make various choices, from events that occur during your journey to daily chats. Depending on the choices you make, the favorability of your fellow girls will change. Depending on your likability, you can have consensual sex, a special lover event will occur, it will affect the ending, and it will also affect the success rate when asking for sexual desire treatment at the inn.
☆45 basic CG images, 180 images including variations, and will take approximately 15 to 25 hours to complete. In addition, there are plenty of systems to liven up the adventure, such as ☆ ``Sukkiriland''
☆ ``Multi-ending' '
☆ ``CG viewing mode''
☆ `` Achievement archive''
☆ ``Magical encyclopedia' '
☆ ``Girl monster capture quest' ' etc. It is. Please see our homepage for details. *RPG Maker VX RTP is required to play this work. Please read the included Readme for download instructions.

Download Link:

Preview images:
1716395892973.png 1716395899393.png 1716395903912.png 1716395908473.png

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
After a specific request, here's a SLRMTL for v1.55.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

This is running on old VX, expect problems, save often.

Potential Issues:
If at any point after a screen transition the game seems to permanently darken, do not save, and report it to me.
That is a common issue with automated VX/Ace stuff and once I know where it happens I can fix it, but if your save is already dark it will stay dark.
I've noticed some weirdness with the code of the "Steal" skill, for both enemies and the protagonist. It "might" crash the game when used.
If it does please share me a save to replicate the crash so I can fix it.

Known issues:
Picture based text not translated.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
To apply this translation you need to unpack the game first. Extraction Tutorial
Then you can just extract the translation to your game folder and overwrite.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Jan 10, 2021
After a specific request, here's a SLRMTL for v1.55.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

This is running on old VX, expect problems, save often.

Potential Issues:
If at any point after a screen transition the game seems to permanently darken, do not save, and report it to me.
That is a common issue with automated VX/Ace stuff and once I know where it happens I can fix it, but if your save is already dark it will stay dark.
I've noticed some weirdness with the code of the "Steal" skill, for both enemies and the protagonist. It "might" crash the game when used.
If it does please share me a save to replicate the crash so I can fix it.

Known issues:
Picture based text not translated.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
To apply this translation you need to unpack the game first. Extraction Tutorial
Then you can just extract the translation to your game folder and overwrite.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
Well, this was fast. :KEK:

Maybe I'm missing something, but the game is still untranslated, tried running both with and without a japanese locale emulator, first one shows everything in japanese, the second one show nothing at all.

Maybe it has something to do with the font? I'm not really sure. 1716794806499.png

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Well, this was fast. :KEK:

Maybe I'm missing something, but the game is still untranslated, tried running both with and without a japanese locale emulator, first one shows everything in japanese, the second one show nothing at all.

Maybe it has something to do with the font? I'm not really sure. View attachment 3675495
Err... Did you actually extract the Game.rgss2a container and then delete it?
(The extraction installation step.)

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
that girl is fucking beautiful
by the way, i'm 100% sure that i've seen THIS girl in another game, i obviously already tried looking into the circle's games, but nope, nothing
anyone remembers her?
1716796804120.png

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
View attachment 3660314
Title: Romance of Fantasy

DLSite Game Link:
DLSite Creator Profile:

DLSite Genres: RPG Maker, Fantasy

Description:
-------------------------------------------------- -------
*The current version (Ver1.55) includes the additional content "Release Memories".
For more information on ``Release Memories,'' please see the special page on our circle homepage.

------------------------------------ --------------------
*When purchasing, please be sure to check the operation of the trial version first.
-------------------------------------------------- ------
*In order for you to enjoy the game for a long time, we are planning various version updates even after release.
Please be sure to register as a member of DLSite before purchasing.
If you purchase as a guest, you will only be able to re-download updates, including updates, for 7 days from the date of purchase.
-------------------------------------------------- -----

"Romance of Fantasy" is a side-view combat RPG.

In addition to the orthodox RPG system, such as various weapons, techniques, and attribute elements, we have introduced a slightly unusual system.

☆You, the main character of "Libido System"
, are a healthy boy.
Naturally, if you go on an adventure with girls, your sexual desire will naturally build up.
When your sexual desire builds up, your status will drop and things will gradually get worse...
Therefore, you can try to relieve your sexual desire in a variety of ways.

・Staying at an inn, waking up in the middle of the night...
→ Making fun of your sleeping friends...
→ Making your sleeping friends undress without them noticing...
→ In fact, forcing your sleeping friends...・
→Ask a friend who is awake to take care of your sexual desires...
→Peek into the bathroom and see your friend's naked body...
→Have consensual sex with a friend who is highly likable
→ Sexual entertainment "Sukkiriland" ” and feel refreshed!
- Relieve your sexual desire in any way you like, such as against the girl monster you captured in a quest . If your sexual desire is resolved, you will receive many good things such as increased critical rate and increased status!
☆ "Armor Break!" The monsters that block your path are all female monsters (119 types in total)! During battle, put them in a near-death state. An "armor break" will occur! The girl monster's clothes will be torn, giving you 1.5 times the usual amount of experience points and money, as well as a chance to get rare items.
☆ ``Likeability System'' You will be forced to make various choices, from events that occur during your journey to daily chats. Depending on the choices you make, the favorability of your fellow girls will change. Depending on your likability, you can have consensual sex, a special lover event will occur, it will affect the ending, and it will also affect the success rate when asking for sexual desire treatment at the inn.
☆45 basic CG images, 180 images including variations, and will take approximately 15 to 25 hours to complete. In addition, there are plenty of systems to liven up the adventure, such as ☆ ``Sukkiriland''
☆ ``Multi-ending' '
☆ ``CG viewing mode''
☆ `` Achievement archive''
☆ ``Magical encyclopedia' '
☆ ``Girl monster capture quest' ' etc. It is. Please see our homepage for details. *RPG Maker VX RTP is required to play this work. Please read the included Readme for download instructions.

Download Link:

Preview images:
View attachment 3660316 View attachment 3660317 View attachment 3660319 View attachment 3660320
Little heads up. Your GoFile link is long gone already.
They ain't very good at retention after all.