Others [Translation Request] ROOM [RJ01006720][SORAREVO]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

BAFFINSC

Mar 16, 2023
Doesnt work. Could you upload all 3 save files please? The files are shown a few comments above.
I don't understand, it seems like I only have two files, and when I first finish saving there is only one file, the one I uploaded earlier.
I have now uploaded the entire root directory except the exe file, hoping to help.

BAFFINSC

Mar 16, 2023
Doesnt work. Could you upload all 3 save files please? The files are shown a few comments above.
This is a full CG archive, which collects all the progress, but it seems to be inconsistent with your game version. Please pay attention to the difference between the two icons. It can work, but it will report an error when using this archive in the cartoon icon version. You can try it

Zedas

Feb 1, 2019
This is a full CG archive, which collects all the progress, but it seems to be inconsistent with your game version. Please pay attention to the difference between the two icons. It can work, but it will report an error when using this archive in the cartoon icon version. You can try it
Anyway, how is your sex live?

w2jmoe

Aug 21, 2018
.sav can work, just delete "Room_tyrano_data.sav", don't need that one, Just play "Replay" Mode;Thanks!... :)

Deab

Dec 14, 2020
I've tried to post images showing the text and translation of said text to show that the creator is working towards translating into english, yet for some reason I can't (perhaps f95 doesn't like lightshot screenshots?).

Here's the to the ci-en page where the comments of interest are, you can translate them yourself, they're in the actual comments section. With my shitty tools it seems that the creator may be outsourcing the translation. On another note, creator seems to be very appreciative of the english audience, as many are apparently buying and supporting the game regardless of translation. I like this guy, seems wholesome.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote