RPGM Translation Request [RPGM][NONE] Emblem Knightess Nord ~Prison Garb Knight~ [v1.0] [Ahriman]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Arckand

Feb 20, 2018
[RPGM][NONE] [v1.0] [Ahriman]

Store:
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.0
Language: English, Japanese

Instructions/Information
Extract and run
Requires RPGM VP X and Japanese Locale

Download

Hey everybody! I'm uploading a copy of the latest Nord game from Ahriman with a translation request.

Tried to machine translate myself, but I got some kind of parsing error. I'm not that good at doing translations yet! Anyways, hope someone finds this game interesting enough to help out.

Thank you!!

Arckand

Arckand

Feb 20, 2018
It should work with RPGMaker VXAce. Make sure you have the proper RTP installed as well.

Arckand

Feb 20, 2018
Oh okay. Sorry, I misunderstood. Not sure what that file is. I looked for it, but couldn't find it. The zip file I linked to is straight from dlsite, so it's the original setup.

Reactions: Abxjhdskkf

alexdelmon

Jul 20, 2019
do you want me to add another link ?
Because i did try to translate it but i have fail

Last edited:

Arckand

Feb 20, 2018
Hello there! Yeah. It couldn't hurt, right?

Maybe if we put our heads together we'll get somewhere. :)

Jun 5, 2018
View attachment 787955

already install bro , this happen when i tried open debug game :
View attachment 787956
just open it , not yet translate its
Ah, I got the same error too because that is ahriman's custom script which is already integrated into the executable file (game.exe) when the developer deployed it. In other words, you will need that srclinker external source if you want to run the game from your own RPG Maker program. Unfortunately, none of us have the skills to hack apart the .exe file and reconstruct the external sources used to create it.

The only way around this is to use the original game.exe file provided to test our edits, as long as the .rvdata2 files are being updated to the english version. I attached an example of modifying the skill names from RPG Maker and then running the game.exe file after saving, the main issue now is the font is cutting off the text...
1599110930725.png

Last edited:
Reactions: LittleDemon

uzuaan

Jun 23, 2020
Ah, I got the same error too because that is ahriman's custom script which is already integrated into the executable file (game.exe) when the developer deployed it. In other words, you will need that srclinker external source if you want to run the game from your own RPG Maker program. Unfortunately, none of us have the skills to hack apart the .exe file and reconstruct the external sources used to create it.

The only way around this is to use the original game.exe file provided to test our edits, as long as the .rvdata2 files are being updated to the english version. I attached an example of modifying the skill names from RPG Maker and then running the game.exe file after saving, the main issue now is the font is cutting off the text...
View attachment 799349
yeah , i know. better wait translation from dev itself.

Jun 5, 2018
Yeah, Ahriman stuffed all the dialogue into the scripts and it is a headache to go through. I don't think there is much we can do about this... Also, I have never seen Ahriman translate his own games.

On the side note, this game's struggle-in-battle mechanics is very unique compared to most games which rely heavily on CG scenes. Wish we could just read what they are saying...

cedec0

Sep 17, 2017
I had this "srclinker" problem too. I fixed it (took forever). I can say with 100% certainty that you don't need this file (srclinker). You have to make a script edit. Give me a second to see if I can find it.

cedec0

Sep 17, 2017
Got it.

Go to "ahriman_config" in Scripts. Search for "SOURCE_LOAD = debug?" without quotes. Change it to "SOURCE_LOAD = false". That's all.

I took me a ridiculous amount of time to figure that out.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote