RPGM Partial [Translation Request][RPGM][None] +EXORCIST+ Chris and the Cursed Town [1.04] [happypink]

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
The Mega link in the OP works but it should be pointed out more clearly at the outset that the link is for the purely Japanese version and people will have to dig through the posts to find patches to translate it and learn how to extract the files from the Game.rgss3a file in the folder before the patch can even be applied. That's a lot for some people, but there are tools and instructions in the help forums on this site.

Ludu

Jun 7, 2021
When I start up the game a message appears stating "RPGVXACE RTP IS REQUIRED TO RUN THIS GAME." From reading this forum it appears I need the Japanese version of the RTP, does anyone happen to have a link and tutorial on how to install it? or will an English version of the RTP work?

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
When I start up the game a message appears stating "RPGVXACE RTP IS REQUIRED TO RUN THIS GAME." From reading this forum it appears I need the Japanese version of the RTP, does anyone happen to have a link and tutorial on how to install it? or will an English version of the RTP work?
Look under:
There's an RPG Maker Help Section; it should have links and instructions for everything you need. I usually install every one of the versions of RPGmaker since with older Japanese games you don't always know which one you might need.