RPGM Partial [Translation Request][RPGM][None] +EXORCIST+ Chris and the Cursed Town [1.04] [happypink]

holyfucking

Mar 12, 2020
[QUOTE = "StoneM, bài đăng: 2400838, thành viên: 142154"]
Vâng, đó là ... Tôi đã tìm thấy nó ở nơi nó xảy ra. Tôi đã tạo một bản vá mới bây giờ ... nó sẽ hoạt động. (Tôi cũng đã cập nhật liên kết trong bài viết cũ của tôi).

Tôi cũng đã thực hiện một số bản dịch menu.

Menu cũ nhìn:
View attachment 401062

Giao diện menu mới:
View attachment 401064
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
Bạn có thể cho tôi một liên kết xin vui lòng?

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
I've been trying to apply the translation patches that I saw were posted for this game, even if they were just machine translation, but they aren't working for me. I've moved the Data folder from the Patch into the Data folder within the game's file but it doesn't do anything. It askes me to replace certain files within the Data folder and I do so, and still nothing. Am I doing something wrong?

Update: I've gotten the Machine Translation working, and boy is it horrible XD It's honestly a shame because Happypink has some of the best animation and unique styles out there when it comes to H games and scenes with a lot of variety to em. To only have one translated and the rest left with nothing is honestly a crime if anything.

Last edited:
Mar 18, 2018
I've been trying to apply the translation patches that I saw were posted for this game, even if they were just machine translation, but they aren't working for me. I've moved the Data folder from the Patch into the Data folder within the game's file but it doesn't do anything. It askes me to replace certain files within the Data folder and I do so, and still nothing. Am I doing something wrong?

Update: I've gotten the Machine Translation working, and boy is it horrible XD It's honestly a shame because Happypink has some of the best animation and unique styles out there when it comes to H games and scenes with a lot of variety to em. To only have one translated and the rest left with nothing is honestly a crime if anything.
I have the game crashing sometimes on certain scenes with the translation installed, could you tell me how you got yours working, or if this still happens for you?

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
I have the game crashing sometimes on certain scenes with the translation installed, could you tell me how you got yours working, or if this still happens for you?
I haven't had this issue in all honesty. I've seen other people who had this issue, but I just go straight to the gallery as the machine translation is just too bad for me to want to go through the game itself. My issue was that I couldn't start the game up at all, but it's because I didn't install the translations properly with the right linked game.

StoneM

Aug 1, 2017
This game is too big to human translate it fully, but maybe some day I might translate the story if anyone is interested.

If you tell me where it crashes with screenshot and save game close to the particular scene I can repair it.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
So the bosses send a failed exorcist on her own to deal with a village's spirit problems, somehow. Awesomely sensible church. :unsure: