RPGM [Translation Request] Rumina and the Hypnosis Cult [RJ01146193] [StudioNAZE]

Dec 1, 2018
Interim AI MTL V2. I've done some work with the formatting but havent fixed the name issues, nor do i plan to :sob: . Various dialogue is surrounded in "quotes", while other dialogue will not be. Various instances of Speaker1: Speaker2: "Dialogue Here" occurs, which may be immersion breaking

In terms of readability and "MTL"ness. Its very readable and natural sounding compared to a straight MTL in some places, but it suffers in others. Regardless, it 100% requires a proof read for formatting, text doubling, etc. It was reran with a iterative batch size of 20-10-1 to get a pretty solid read the second try.

Heres the V2 for all of you hypnosis fans.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Dotacatoonz

el_caballero

Nov 28, 2022
Interim AI MTL V2. I've done some work with the formatting but havent fixed the name issues, nor do i plan to :sob: . Various dialogue is surrounded in "quotes", while other dialogue will not be. Various instances of Speaker1: Speaker2: "Dialogue Here" occurs, which may be immersion breaking

In terms of readability and "MTL"ness. Its very readable and natural sounding compared to a straight MTL in some places, but it suffers in others. Regardless, it 100% requires a proof read for formatting, text doubling, etc. It was reran with a iterative batch size of 20-10-1 to get a pretty solid read the second try.

Heres the V2 for all of you hypnosis fans.
I found a gamebreaking bug in the mtl, shows "Script Error" when talking to the inn keeper. Some quotes were missing from 2 of the data files. I've fixed the files and the game is allowing me to progress again

Reactions: RenderedFatality