RPGM None [Translation Request] Rural school life ~Girls who made all the boys acquainted~ [RJ01080936] [Mochi&Daifuku]

Dannelo

Mar 3, 2022
ENG title : Rural school life ~Girls who made all the boys acquainted~
JP title : 田舎の学校生活~男子全員を精通させた女の子たち~
LINK :
Language: Japanese
Genre: Buttocks, Breasts, Shota, School/Academy, Coquettish/Seduction, Breast Sex, Masturbation, Submissive Man
File size: 624.4MB
Description :

Story
Mirakucho is a tranquil country town rich in nature. There are no girls in the town, and the boys who go to school
He lived his life without having anything to do with women.
However, one day, three girls, Aoi, Rina, and Yui, transfer to the school.
At first, the boys who have been playing with other men object, saying, ``We don't need girls.''
As he plays with girls, his body gradually changes...

A tingling body, a reacting crotch, a horny and naughty feeling――
The boys are confused by the changes in their bodies.

On the other hand, in order to suppress the rebellious boys, the girls form a ``Boys' Jerking Squad'' and seduce the boys.
Will the boys be able to safely go through school life?

Genre: Adventure

Situation
Pafupafu, see-through, panty shots, masturbation, handjob, footjob, buttjob, titty fuck, sniffing, multiple torture, etc.
*There will be no actual performance.

Contents
58 basic CG images, over 100 other 3DCG images

Sample pictures:
RJ01080936_img_main.png RJ01080936_img_smp1.png RJ01080936_img_smp2.png RJ01080936_img_smp3.png RJ01080936_img_smp4.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Krocks and yesz

OrbitalLemon

May 22, 2021
Literally working on the other stuff in this circle's series right now. Planning to work on a bara thing called next because that game looks dope and gay battlefuck is like finding a unicorn, but if you guys can hold out for like at least a few more weeks (I have no idea how long Incubus is going to take to be real, but probably a while because it's got loads of events), I could make this the next thing on my list instead of Seduction Academy 2?

Last edited:

ORO323

Aug 4, 2018
I've actually translated a few scenes (5-6 currently) for myself. Not perfect but better than MTL imo. Maybe if I do significantly more then I'll probably drop it here. Let me know if anyone wants to pick this up full time.

Dusaro

Jan 27, 2019
Apparently an official translation is out: