RPGM [Translation Request] Ryuu to Daiken [RJ340586] [StudioDobby]

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
PREPARE FOR SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD TO GET FUCKED BY PEOPLE THAT SHE SUPPOSELY TO SAVE.

might as well join the evil lord and destroy the world.

Maybes

Jul 3, 2021
English(MTL)

-

Let me know if you find any errors
Does it translate everything? cuz in my game most part of it is still unstranslated

P.S: When i say "most" is what i checked right after added your mtl, as i didnt really check that far, but for example the quest descriptions and skills etc where still unstranslated, and some text as well, like when i talk on guild

linuxtr

Modder
Mar 6, 2021
Does it translate everything? cuz in my game most part of it is still unstranslated

P.S: When i say "most" is what i checked right after added your mtl, as i didnt really check that far, but for example the quest descriptions and skills etc where still unstranslated, and some text as well, like when i talk on guild
when I translate some chapters there are problems in the game so I had to leave some chapters blank

Reactions: butthol

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
Hoping for a translation. + The game is solid, but I still don't understand how to unlock H scenes.

NT77

Jan 13, 2022
I have paid MTool so I can drop a translation file - I just don't know where the files are stored and which ones y'all would need.

Also, for anyone else in this thread who has actually played this - did any of you manage to get the Stray quests working? I got the fourth party member already and did one of the quests after it and all the non guild quest boards just say "no quests available" despite me seeing the quests in the local quests list AND meeting the conditions for them

bregd

Sep 9, 2017
I have paid MTool so I can drop a translation file - I just don't know where the files are stored and which ones y'all would need.
TrsData(dot)bin in the same folder as the Game.exe

Last edited: