RPGM [Translation Request] Ryuu to Daiken [RJ340586] [StudioDobby]

NT77

Jan 13, 2022
TrsData(dot)bin in the same folder as the Game.exe
Attached. Let me know if it works or not and whether you can even access it in the first place - I have less than 3 posts so I know I have a restriction or two on posting. For anyone who plays using this translation (assuming it works fine), let me know if the "stray quests" ever works for you - seems to be where the H-events are outside of gameover CG's.

bartosz

Jun 25, 2017
As I understand I should copy and paste trsdata file to game folder and open game through mtool right? But there is a problem there is a pop up that says that this function isn't supported; does anyone have solution to it?

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
"I have a question how does hentai work do I have to lose to increase her lewdness in a fight?"

There is option in the skill set to unlock H hearts with skill points, but I still can't unlock any Hentai in battle or in the towns. I know it's slightly off topic, but if someone knows what to do....

Translation request +1

Hakufu19

Apr 4, 2019
The Problem is the partial Translation, wich simply locks you out from the Stray Quests. The Stray Quest are mostly the H Quests, but also some normal Quests. At a Point in the Game you must do Stray Quests for progressing the Main Story - so you are complete locked .
But even if the Stray Quests are unlocked without a Translation of the SP and AP Skills it is problematic to do the H Quests. because you need - especially for later Quests - some Reqiurements to activate them - like a specific Level of Lewdness or a learned AP Skill and if you spend too much AP points your Lewdness Level increases. The Problem here is than, that when you need for H Quest for exampel Lewdness 2 and you have Lewdness 3, the Quest dissapears.
So without a readable Translation impossible to play.