RPGM Complete [Translation Request] Sacred Princess - Holy Hentai Monogatari

Jul 5, 2019
While you are at it get me banned won't you. The game is out since 2015 and noone ever bothered to translate. Here I am just posting machine translations because it's gets the job easier for translating but you made it seem like I came to your house, deleted the translation files you have been making.Pathetic...

Reactions: cimibibapa

Carion_Crow

Apr 10, 2018
Here is the machine translations but I haven't started to correct them. Could be helpful for those who are working on translations. I can also work on corrections if there is demand...

EDIT:
Stupid question but I unzipped it into the game and its still untranslated for me. Is there something else I need to do? Or place something in a certain file?

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
While you are at it get me banned won't you. The game is out since 2015 and noone ever bothered to translate. Here I am just posting machine translations because it's gets the job easier for translating but you made it seem like I came to your house, deleted the translation files you have been making.Pathetic...
Damn dude, you're kinda taking it too far. Did you even read what i said there? "Motivation-crushing effect it had on me" means that i started contemplating why did i even waste time and whether i should continue or not, since there's less need in a proper translation.
And mtl doesn't help with translation, in this particular case it completely destroys what little character these two heroines have. And that, i mean the difference in the same h-scenes between 2 heroines, along with phat asses is the main draw of the game.

Whatever. As i said previously, going to post what has been done so far on ulmf at the end of the month. Hopefully, it's an entire chunk of the game with one heroine.

j111556712

Mar 27, 2019
Here is the machine translations but I haven't started to correct them. Could be helpful for those who are working on translations. I can also work on corrections if there is demand...

EDIT:
Link down can you upload?

IamLazy

Oct 26, 2017
Woah :oops: how did this happened? Chill no need to rush on translating this game. I know it's gonna take a long time and I respect that. So, anyone that finished translating, or got any info from other sources, I will gladly accept.
Just take your time, and I'll still wait, even if it takes years to finish. No worries :)

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Underestimated how much text is still left to translate, additional info here:

Reactions: Arranguren