RPGM [Translation Request] Saint Ceres I & II (RJ191221 & RJ167144) - STARWORKS

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
After a specific request, here's an edited SugoiV4 MTL for Saint Celes v1.4.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Known issues:
Picture based text not translated.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
To apply this translation you need to extract the game first. Extraction Tutorial
Then you can just extract the SLRMTL to your game folder and overwrite.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
After a specific request, here's an edited SugoiV4 MTL for Saint Celes 2 v1.2.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Known issues:

Changelog:
1.1 Used newer Sugoi cleanup script to include \{ \} modifiers. Fixing all such entries.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
To apply this translation you need to extract the game first. Extraction Tutorial

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Last edited:

Simon12345_

Aug 14, 2019
After a specific request, here's an edited SugoiV4 MTL for Saint Celes v1.4.

Known issues:

Installation:

Does it work i cant seem to find any data folder and is this for both games or just saint ceres 2

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Does it work i cant seem to find any data folder and is this for both games or just saint ceres 2
...What?
Of course it works, why would I upload something without testing at least the beginning? :confused:

Like the Installation bit says, you need to extract the game to be able to apply the translation. (That will give you the data folder.)
There's two posts. The first is for Saint Celes 1, the second is for Saint Celes 2.

Reactions: Sagara-kun

xsorab

Jan 29, 2019
After a specific request, here's an edited SugoiV4 MTL for Saint Celes 2 v1.2.

Known issues:

Installation:

found a crash, at this save point Untitled-3.jpg

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
found a crash, at this save point View attachment 2601678
It should be fixed in SLRMTL1.1, but I couldn't test the effects of the changes because you would need to reload the Map for the changes to take effect.
If I use that save it crashes even with original untouched files because the broken dialogue is already pre-loaded in the save.
Since it seems like you cannot exit and re-enter the room anymore, I hope you still have an earlier save. :(

Reactions: xsorab

xsorab

Jan 29, 2019
It should be fixed in SLRMTL1.1, but I couldn't test the effects of the changes because you would need to reload the Map for the changes to take effect.
If I use that save it crashes even with original untouched files because the broken dialogue is already pre-loaded in the save.
Since it seems like you cannot exit and re-enter the room anymore, I hope you still have an earlier save. :(
sure thing!
You need to talk to the fat old man companion near the exit of the town, bring him to the house on the east, then go back and bring the knight girl to the house too
EDIT: I just realized you just updated the MTL, I tested it and it works!
much appreciated sir

Last edited:

Gloxnia

Jul 12, 2017
Any news about ceres 3, is he working on it or is it just a fan made picture. From what I know he works on A NTR game, a strong pass for me.
He's making a new game right now, I believe he said it's coming out at the end of this month and then he's gonna do ceres 3. He didn't make a blog post about it but someone asked him in comments and he confirmed it's his next work after the new one coming out.

Reactions: HotPotLovers

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
He's making a new game right now, I believe he said it's coming out at the end of this month and then he's gonna do ceres 3. He didn't make a blog post about it but someone asked him in comments and he confirmed it's his next work after the new one coming out.
Good, he is a good artist and Ceres and wife quest were his best games in my opinion, since they are both containing westrean women and there is more international appel to this then his current 3 creeper games, that are basiclly copy and paste.

I get that the creeper games are popular in Japan, if he wants a widespread success he needs to focus on games with international appel such as ceres and wife quest.

Last edited:
Reactions: Surpriz20

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
I would personlliy be happy with a game that is the sequal of both of those games(If you didn't know those games are connecte), according to the mythology of his universe Ceres is part of hero team of 5 along side a purple haired witch names Adelania(She appers in the end of Ceres 2 and Wife quest). I suspect the other 3 are thicc women as well. Don't know what about you guys but I want a harem game where I play as an old basterd, and I can corrupt those 5 heros(With Ceres and the witch included), something like kingdom of subversion from Nargel(Now he calls himself Charon).

If someone here is in his twitter and speak Japanese please suggest this idea, and tell him that he has audiance in the west that love his art, and wish him health and success.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Fianlly he released his new game, which is again copy and paste but insted of a school girl, its a wife lololol.

Now he will finall focus on Ceres 3. the 3 creeper games were Mahhhh in my opinion. The art is cool, but the gameplay and story are boring and repetitive, same homeless and creeper characters.

Reactions: Simon12345_

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Fianlly he released his new game, which is again copy and paste but insted of a school girl, its a wife lololol.

Now he will finall focus on Ceres 3. the 3 creeper games were Mahhhh in my opinion. The art is cool, but the gameplay and story are boring and repetitive, same homeless and creeper characters.
Update seems ceres 3 is off the table, and he is back doing creeper games.

Reactions: Arranguren

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
I would give up on the auther at this point, he created 4 games that are copy paste the same setting.