RPGM [Translation Request] Saint Ceres I & II (RJ191221 & RJ167144) - STARWORKS

Vimpi

May 25, 2017
Read the posts above, there are the games patched and both patch files
So with me both games are not in English from the left of you. Am I doing something wrong? zippyshare I can not get ran, I'm probably too stupid for it.

Arranguren

Aug 4, 2018
So with me both games are not in English from the left of you. Am I doing something wrong? zippyshare I can not get ran, I'm probably too stupid for it.
the last ones i posted are not transalted, thats why they need the patches, the ones posted on mega before are already translated

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Trandyman Bridd bilboswaggings HDXD here you go, just few points..

1. They are already patched
2. The first one was found in pieces, all files together and i create the folders and separate the files looking one by one, then aply the patch, and then complete the game with the files of the version 1.0, so far is working fine

First one

Second one

Thanks so much for sharing ... I long want to play this.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Please help ... I already caught the first mission, in which the little boy asks to make the medicine for his sister ... I got the plant and the little boy tells me to make the medicine in the "Formulator". I've been all over town and can't find the place, does anyone know where it is? Thanks.

maxthegreat

Mar 14, 2019
In the second game, does anyone know how to make her sleep again in the slum? Because she doesn't want after the first time.

noahxedge

Apr 18, 2019
To those who have completed the first game Seres 1 - Story after defeating Demon Lord, I need some help. I'm using the walkthrough from ulmf- .

in lakeside town section, I've finished up to 4th point in the link , partial 5th [talking to pub manager and dancing for the first time] but after that I'm stuck. 6th point says talk to manager to get dancer clothes but I cant get them. 7th point says when rest at inn- use second choice[ wait till night] - this option is not showing. 8th point- that fat boy is not talking to me in 1st town.

Can someone please tell me how to proceed after dancing for the first time in lake side town.