• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM [Translation Request] Saint Ceres I & II (RJ191221 & RJ167144) - STARWORKS

Aug 8, 2018
To those who have completed the first game Seres 1 - Story after defeating Demon Lord, I need some help. I'm using the walkthrough from ulmf- .

in lakeside town section, I've finished up to 4th point in the link , partial 5th [talking to pub manager and dancing for the first time] but after that I'm stuck. 6th point says talk to manager to get dancer clothes but I cant get them. 7th point says when rest at inn- use second choice[ wait till night] - this option is not showing. 8th point- that fat boy is not talking to me in 1st town.

Can someone please tell me how to proceed after dancing for the first time in lake side town.
After being frustrated and messing around the game for at least an hour or so, I found out that you have to collect this weird stone (its called double something) and torches from the wolf forest before going to the cave (then go to the 'formulator' or the green building in the capital (first town)). Continue into the cave until she is surrounded by tentacles and there is a H Scene. After doing so, go back to the town and enter the pub and you have enough lewd points to dance for the second time.

• Red Heart
Reactions: noahxedge

lilkrusty

Oct 2, 2020
excuse me, sorry if my english is bad. can u help me? i cant fix "Script 'Window_Message' line 346: NoMethodError occured. undefined method 'upcase' for nil:NilClass" on saint ceres II