• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Complete [Translation Request] Saint Light Flash Princess Pony Ceres [Sukiyaking] [RJ439573]

tsukikira

Jul 18, 2020
With translator ++ translate all and erasing the parts with blue and red li9nes gives you a playable game but there are still image errors that make the prologue unplayable and the FMC doesnt appear in the fights so i will wait for the hero to translate this properly
Looking at it in Translator++, your problem is the fgName: tags are being translated when they shouldn't be.

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
DazedAnon's picked this up. Don't know if it's just placebo, GPT-4, or him getting better at editing over time but especially the last few translations he's done have been stellar imo. Very happy to see it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: dazedanon

TastyLensko

Dec 16, 2018
anyone have the code for the memory room? I don't get why some developers love making the game a pain in the ass. Some need a code and others would have you finish the game like we play for context. A code would be very much appreciated :D

DingDangDong

Dec 17, 2018
was running through the demo and could already tell, the combat is pretty difficult and youre gonnna have to do a bit of fightin' to not get steamrolled later lol

Jan 4, 2018
+1 Game is extremely difficult combat wise. Add to that the frustrating of not knowing where to go and yikes.

If you don't want to go through the headache my save is below.

Also, one minor spoiler
For the chapter 6 boss "the principle", you have pick choice 3 and run away from the fight. Words can't express how confusing this was to figure out, if you don't speak Japanese and haven't a clue what to do.
Edited the save hope it's full and it works.

Reactions: sicklez and PanOp

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
DazedAnon's picked this up. Don't know if it's just placebo, GPT-4, or him getting better at editing over time but especially the last few translations he's done have been stellar imo. Very happy to see it.
Little bit of both. My methodology has improved thanks to the experience I have with all the other games. I can avoid obvious pitfalls and I know what to give the AI to get the best TL out. GPT-4 also makes far, far less mistakes than GPT-3.5 and that helps a ton.

Anyway game is here: https://f95zone.to/threads/holy-light-flash-princess-pony-celes-v1-00-sukiyaking.187537/

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Little bit of both. My methodology has improved thanks to the experience I have with all the other games. I can avoid obvious pitfalls and I know what to give the AI to get the best TL out. GPT-4 also makes far, far less mistakes than GPT-3.5 and that helps a ton.

Anyway game is here: https://f95zone.to/threads/holy-light-flash-princess-pony-celes-v1-00-sukiyaking.187537/
Wait, that's really interesting. I thought that GPT-4 API was simply priced based on the amount of words/characters alongside the length of the prompt for a translation. Is it actually different?

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Wait, that's really interesting. I thought that GPT-4 API was simply priced based on the amount of words/characters alongside the length of the prompt for a translation. Is it actually different?
It is based on length but with each request I also send a long prompt telling GPT how to TL something. The more lines I can fit in a request, the less times I have to send the prompt too.

WeedyW

Aug 22, 2021
Just tried. added it to my save file says file 90, i just looked didnt see it under my load files in game. maybe i put it in wrong area but it usally should go in save file.
He has to pack up alongside with his global.rpgsave file or it won't work since they basically function in tandem