Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Shanto947

Aug 1, 2019
has way too many images that needed to be translated.
I'd like to try translating this, but translating images is not my strong suit.
I'm wondering if any of you can translate the images.

Let's hope Dazed wants to give this game the chatgpt treatment.
I can clean text, and add translations to images. If you need help w/ it.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
I can clean text, and add translations to images. If you need help w/ it.
Hmm... should we teamed up then?
I think we can give it a shot.
But, looking at the game's data, this game is pretty big, so the translation process might be slow.

On that note, Dazed said he'll give it a shot anyway (chat gpt treatment) in January or February.
So, what do you think?

Pango_12

Jun 8, 2019

Haven't finished it yet, but it's really good as Mystery NTR. Though, I wish there's a toggle so that it wouldn't ask me to see the otherside's POV again and again... it kind of break the immersion.
I can't comment on the CGI/scenes since I will never see them, but it's probably good considering the look of the characters' illustrations.
There were quite a few routes, too.
Right now, I'm following the father route and hoping there's a whole family route because that seems like the most natural progression.

As for translation, I use Mtool. It's... readable. I'm dying for the messages to be translated, though. They're vital to enrich the Mystery NTR experience.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019

As for translation, I use Mtool. It's... readable. I'm dying for the messages to be translated, though. They're vital to enrich the Mystery NTR experience.
The massages are images though, not text. So I'm waiting for someone who is capable of translating the game's images before deciding on whether or not to translate the game.
Or we can just wait for Dazed to TL it with chatgpt in a month or two.

Jul 12, 2020
The game was aight. Corruption was too damn fast for my liking. All the father related scenes seem to have gotten the most attention and its clear, his routes seems to expand quite a bit. Rest of the routes felt like fodder. Once you reach the 10day limit, the game goes into full on VN mode to show multiple scenes and then the ending, wasn't a fan of that. The social media stuff could've been used more. There was a few reused CGs here and there. But with all that said, this is definitely one of the better Scars of Summer clones. Really good one if you consider the fact that its the dev's first work.

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
The game was aight. Corruption was too damn fast for my liking. All the father related scenes seem to have gotten the most attention and its clear, his routes seems to expand quite a bit. Rest of the routes felt like fodder. Once you reach the 10day limit, the game goes into full on VN mode to show multiple scenes and then the ending, wasn't a fan of that. The social media stuff could've been used more. There was a few reused CGs here and there. But with all that said, this is definitely one of the better Scars of Summer clones. Really good one if you consider the fact that its the dev's first work.
it was good i just hope in his next game try a slow burn and add more animations because they look really good and also no vn stuff again

melantha

Jan 21, 2019
just came across this manga "次はアナタがヤられる番です"
looks like some NTR is brewing, although i dont think it happens yet

but as of Chapter 1 the FMC was made to strip full naked in front of the class
and man the FMC is hot

I can't into runes so I don't understand the raws and whats actually happening
looks like some classmates who were also in relationships will be subject to sexual things

google for "次はアナタがヤられる番です manga raw" and you'll see all chapters on some sites
you guys might be interested to put this on your radar

ktez

Feb 15, 2020

Haven't finished it yet, but it's really good as Mystery NTR. Though, I wish there's a toggle so that it wouldn't ask me to see the otherside's POV again and again... it kind of break the immersion.
I can't comment on the CGI/scenes since I will never see them, but it's probably good considering the look of the characters' illustrations.
There were quite a few routes, too.
Right now, I'm following the father route and hoping there's a whole family route because that seems like the most natural progression.

The corruption goes fast af, the girl gives herself way too easy... but for a first game is a lot better than most Scars clones, so that's something. Let's hope he focuses on 1-2 routes max next time so he can flesh them out.

The dad route was like, yeah, you can touch my boobs because you're sad, oh okay, you can fuck me now, boring as hell.
The rich dwarf was like oh, I'm rich, I have connections, I can help your loved ones, I can fuck you and she was like oh ok.
The dude from the online game asked her for photos, she sent him photos, then met in person and 2 days later he's already fucking her...

Last edited:

Leoo

Nov 9, 2018
Ochikano is 8/10 I guess.

The 1st half is a scavenger hunt and the 2nd half is just visual novel when it's the juiciest part of Mystery NTR.
Wish it was longer and less boring. In the end, the scenes carried the game.

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Ochikano I wish there were more animated scenes with the father route and a slower burn I really loved the father route the foursome ending was hot ending made it hot

Reactions: jaden000

Shanto947

Aug 1, 2019
Hmm... should we teamed up then?
I think we can give it a shot.
But, looking at the game's data, this game is pretty big, so the translation process might be slow.

On that note, Dazed said he'll give it a shot anyway (chat gpt treatment) in January or February.
So, what do you think?
I don't know if Dazed plans to translate images.

Last edited:

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
It was pretty good, but with these games I feel the game is just diluted by the amount of player choice. Especially when you are unsure how the triggers happen etc.
So you just fumble around and trigger stuff around and the story becomes a bit uncohesive. I know people dislike kinetic novels, but I think that is just the best way to tell ntr.

Does not help that when you "choose" which routes to trigger, it feels more like netorase than netorare. Imo netorare is about stuff happening to you regardless of your choice, so having so many "choices" kinda hinders that feeling.

Some of the best ntr I played are always with very little choice. cli-pick games. Henteria games. Ntrpg 1 and 2... all of these are for the most part kinetic stories.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
I don't know if Dazed plans to translate images, but chatgpt will give better translation.
Oh chatgpt is better? Or do you mean faster?
Welp, maybe this is the sign for me to retired from translating games.

Just kidding.
It's decided then, let dazed pick this up in a month or two.

Shanto947

Aug 1, 2019
Oh chatgpt is better? Or do you mean faster?
Welp, maybe this is the sign for me to retired from translating games.

Just kidding.
It's decided then, let dazed pick this up in a month or two.
I mean that its a good option, not that it's better than 'you' it's a better option than most non-edited translation we get most days.

Last edited:

jaden000

May 30, 2020
It was pretty good, but with these games I feel the game is just diluted by the amount of player choice. Especially when you are unsure how the triggers happen etc.
So you just fumble around and trigger stuff around and the story becomes a bit uncohesive. I know people dislike kinetic novels, but I think that is just the best way to tell ntr.

Does not help that when you "choose" which routes to trigger, it feels more like netorase than netorare. Imo netorare is about stuff happening to you regardless of your choice, so having so many "choices" kinda hinders that feeling.

Some of the best ntr I played are always with very little choice. cli-pick games. Henteria games. Ntrpg 1 and 2... all of these are for the most part kinetic stories.
Agreed I says it before here the more options you give players to avoid the NTR the weaker it becomes imo. Sure there should be some that alternate paths that different a decent amount but some games go overboard and NTR feeling isn’t as strong imo.

Reactions: LordFrz
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes