Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

jaden000

May 30, 2020
The corruption goes fast af, the girl gives herself way too easy... but for a first game is a lot better than most Scars clones, so that's something. Let's hope he focuses on 1-2 routes max next time so he can flesh them out.

The dad route was like, yeah, you can touch my boobs because you're sad, oh okay, you can fuck me now, boring as hell.
The rich dwarf was like oh, I'm rich, I have connections, I can help your loved ones, I can fuck you and she was like oh ok.
The dude from the online game asked her for photos, she sent him photos, then met in person and 2 days later he's already fucking her...
I genuinely think this is how rpg corruptions are going to be moving forward. Unless the main demographic bring Japanese complains about the corruption being anti climatic way too fast I don’t see the trebd changing. The way they view corruption compare to people here is quite drastic. They love mechanism in the game more than the way how well ntr is executed

jaden000

May 30, 2020
just came across this manga "次はアナタがヤられる番です"
looks like some NTR is brewing, although i dont think it happens yet

but as of Chapter 1 the FMC was made to strip full naked in front of the class
and man the FMC is hot

I can't into runes so I don't understand the raws and whats actually happening
looks like some classmates who were also in relationships will be subject to sexual things

google for "次はアナタがヤられる番です manga raw" and you'll see all chapters on some sites
you guys might be interested to put this on your radar
I read it but didn’t get the NTR feeling yet maybe it’ll change more episodes in the future. serialized manga NTR is rare and being executed well is even more rare

popel115

Jul 8, 2017
I liked Ochikano but man I really dislike games where the gameplay is just running around and scene collecting. Just feels super tedious.
I wouldn't have a problem with it, if it wasn't literally you deciding who she gets to fuck after some point. It feels rather weak if you can literally decide if the father, the chad or shota (or whoever else there was) gets to fuck her or the other girls.
Much prefer if you merely see "crap, she got fucked by someone" like in Time Loop NTR or their Tavern Sim, since that meant that the player failed at the game itself

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
It was pretty good, but with these games I feel the game is just diluted by the amount of player choice. Especially when you are unsure how the triggers happen etc.
So you just fumble around and trigger stuff around and the story becomes a bit uncohesive. I know people dislike kinetic novels, but I think that is just the best way to tell ntr.

Does not help that when you "choose" which routes to trigger, it feels more like netorase than netorare. Imo netorare is about stuff happening to you regardless of your choice, so having so many "choices" kinda hinders that feeling.

Some of the best ntr I played are always with very little choice. cli-pick games. Henteria games. Ntrpg 1 and 2... all of these are for the most part kinetic stories.
Completely agree with you.

I get they want to add a bunch of different routes to hit different fetishes, but you need to lock into a route very early on. I hate when you play a game and keep triggering scenes from the route you don't care about. And when you have to actively work to go down a certain route it really kills the NTR feel. NTR only works when the player has no choice, I want to make the logical decision that should prevent NTR but it happens anyway. When I'm just running down a list of what to do to let the old guy fuck the girl, it's got no NTR feel.

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Completely agree with you.

I get they want to add a bunch of different routes to hit different fetishes, but you need to lock into a route very early on. I hate when you play a game and keep triggering scenes from the route you don't care about. And when you have to actively work to go down a certain route it really kills the NTR feel. NTR only works when the player has no choice, I want to make the logical decision that should prevent NTR but it happens anyway. When I'm just running down a list of what to do to let the old guy fuck the girl, it's got no NTR feel.
I hope the creator improves and learns from this experience what he should do or not do I stilled enjoy it I wished the father route was more slow ntr burn and i hope he does more animated animations and sprite animations in his next game

Reactions: LordFrz

jaden000

May 30, 2020
I hope the creator improves and learns from this experience what he should do or not do I stilled enjoy it I wished the father route was more slow ntr burn and i hope he does more animated animations and sprite animations in his next game
The creator will only improve if majority of Japanese fans have similar criticism to us that they let him know otherwise it’ll most likely be slightly better or worse depending on the context

melantha

Jan 21, 2019
alright it's 2024, i guess it's time to start actually doing stuff

i remember some said they'd like to see zombie apocalypse NTR game
did you guys mean the FMC getting stolen by zombies? or did I miss it big time LMAO

• Haha
Reactions: Lurkingpro
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes