Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
somehow my mega download always stops after a certain percentage. Does anybody have any clues why? I tried with VPN and without and it always stops after 70% or something.

or Numbtopa|n would it be possible for you to reup with pixeldrain or another provider? Sorry to bother you after all the work you did for us

Pango_12

Jun 8, 2019
somehow my mega download always stops after a certain percentage. Does anybody have any clues why? I tried with VPN and without and it always stops after 70% or something.

or Numbtopa|n would it be possible for you to reup with pixeldrain or another provider? Sorry to bother you after all the work you did for us
Close all other tabs you have.

That's how I made it work. How? I have no idea how. I got it from a Quora somewhere.

Reactions: sfoMMA85

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
thx a thousand times... havent played a lot yet, but from what I have seen the game is really good.

Close all other tabs you have.

That's how I made it work. How? I have no idea how. I got it from a Quora somewhere.
thx, I tried that, but it didnt really work for me. I dont know whats the reason behind this, I never experienced this before (apart from the fact that mega is a little buggy from time to time), but maybe it will stop at some point the same way it appeared ...

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
thx a thousand times... havent played a lot yet, but from what I have seen the game is really good.

thx, I tried that, but it didnt really work for me. I dont know whats the reason behind this, I never experienced this before (apart from the fact that mega is a little buggy from time to time), but maybe it will stop at some point the same way it appeared ...
Try download and download from there.

• Red Heart
Reactions: sfoMMA85

Zycr

Nov 4, 2018
try purchase page . you can get the trial version from there

This is the old trial version, the new one have some new scenes. But since game is to normally release in February, I think we should just wait at this point.

jinkong

Oct 6, 2017
This is the old trial version, the new one have some new scenes. But since game is to normally release in February, I think we should just wait at this point.
Looking forward to this one. I just hope they fix the invisible status bars they had from the last one. Sucks having to change system language just to get a game to run properly.

Jul 12, 2020
Looking forward to this one. I just hope they fix the invisible status bars they had from the last one. Sucks having to change system language just to get a game to run properly.
Just started playing the game last night. Didn't notice any invisible text anywhere. Mtool translated everything pretty damn well. Didnt have to change system language also. Really good game, I wanna know if there r more games with sprite animations like this one.

Aug 27, 2018
Guys, does anyone know if there's a post where I can ask for information about a certain game?
I forgot the name of one. On the ship, the protagonist's wife/friend was involved with two lesbians in a camshow.

jinkong

Oct 6, 2017
Just started playing the game last night. Didn't notice any invisible text anywhere. Mtool translated everything pretty damn well. Didnt have to change system language also. Really good game, I wanna know if there r more games with sprite animations like this one.
Oooooh, I see Mtool fixes that problem, Nice! I'll keep that in mind for the next game.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Anybody knows whats up with anim? Tried looking if they have a new game advertised on their side, but it gives me 404, does not exist.

Just wondering if they shut down (hope not).

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I tried getting textractor + deepl to run on my new pc, but I have the issue where the x64 is getting hooking japanese, not the translated side of deepl. Any ideas?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes