Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Pango_12

Jun 8, 2019
I tried getting textractor + deepl to run on my new pc, but I have the issue where the x64 is getting hooking japanese, not the translated side of deepl. Any ideas?
I used the 32-bit version because the 64-bit never worked for some reasons.

Reactions: Kulman

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
I tried getting textractor + deepl to run on my new pc, but I have the issue where the x64 is getting hooking japanese, not the translated side of deepl. Any ideas?
If I remember correctly you have to use the 32/64 bit version depending on the version of the game you're trying to run not your system or anything and 64 bit is a very rare occasion amongst the adult Japanese novels so it wouldn't work but I guess it'd tell you so (wrong version) and this isn't your question.

I aslo remember having problems hooking text in 1-2 games so I used an older ITHVNR from the same developer of Textractor IIRC to hook text and on top of that Sugoi or Textractor+Deepl to translate the text that had been sent to the buffer.

Reactions: Kulman

metalliko

Jul 24, 2017
Hello,
Sorry to ask this question here, but there is a way to buy in Booth with Paypal like DLsite ?
I want to support some arts like this one :

Thanks.

welkin4tw

Dec 23, 2018
Hello,
Sorry to ask this question here, but there is a way to buy in Booth with Paypal like DLsite ?
I want to support some arts like this one :

Thanks.
is a hidden gem especially the special version.
finally the author continues!

Try it on dmm/Fanza where you can buy points via paypal.
unfortunately the new chapters are still not here But from 1-70

booth blocks all 18+ works on paypal...
I also need it +-+ new chapters looks great

Reactions: itsJG

darchrow98

Jan 11, 2019
i have a few chapters from booth, special edition

Someone uploaded special editions chapter 1-60 yesterday, so if anyone is interested, they can check it out. Please support the artist if possible.

• Red Heart
Reactions: metalliko
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes