Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
oof

Sorry but you lose points for capitalizing on someone elses prompts. You are pretty much cheating.
Luckily i am not using something from someone else... I am using the 3d engine I use to make my main game. They are all my original character and creations. I think that if you want to do tracing, this is the best way... You don't use something from someone else. I just wanted to make good NTR content for in different variations for anyone to enjoy... I will start doing things with daz, too

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Luckily i am not using something from someone else... I am using the 3d engine I use to make my main game. They are all my original character and creations. I think that if you want to do tracing, this is the best way... You don't use something from someone else. I just wanted to make good NTR content for in different variations for anyone to enjoy... I will start doing things with daz, too
So the artstyle is an artistic choice then? That aside I do like NTR so its atleast worth a checkout.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sieglinnde

xwcezq

Jan 11, 2020
I need a Hero:

Can anyone here post the Patreon uploads of this Necromancer893? At least the Asuna and Marin ones?
Necromancer893 makes extremely high quality AI generated Interracial NTR hentai content that looks as if it's from the actual anime itself!

This is the patreon link:
This is the pixiv link:

HeroinKIds

May 7, 2019
I need a Hero:

Can anyone here post the Patreon uploads of this Necromancer893? At least the Asuna and Marin ones?
Necromancer893 makes extremely high quality AI generated Interracial NTR hentai content that looks as if it's from the actual anime itself!

This is the pixiv link:

xwcezq

Jan 11, 2020
I need a Hero:

This is the pixiv link:
nobody?

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Can anyone reup this....Sorry to bump into this thread but this game is nowhere to be found, and the title being in chinese makes it even harder.
Any idea what the name of it is?

莪吃芽衣丕可能

呈婊子!

Turned up nothing and my OCR cant get the other text.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes