Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Why do people still use those DOGSHIT file hosts, do they not realize people are not buying some premium scam bullshit for "faster download" speed.
just use the mexa its like 2min download. And they use them because they get paid per download. And sometimes some impatient coomer will stupidly pay more for a download sub then the game itself costs, lol.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Damn your right, I lied.
View attachment 3261082
Thanks for the link, all those weird ass sites give me terrible download speed and I just downloaded [A struggle with sin] 6GB game in 2 minutes, meanwhile a 193 megabyte game is taking over 1 hour lmfao

EDIT: I think something is wrong with the game, none of the CG's showed during any of the sex scenes.

Last edited:

Arrhythmia

Sep 28, 2019
That's how i identify low effort shovelware rpg , usually they using AI generated image hahaha. If H RPG hire illustrator, atleast author has effort to make their game will be in good quality.
pretty sure those games were bad long before AI generated art become a thing.
circles like three rain or wandowando are making game for a whole decade now.
its sad really. seeing how they make same stuff for years and still cant produce a good ntr story.

Reactions: Voilsh and nhami

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I won't say its bad because its ai cg, but as with most ai cg games its super low effort. Add in it went down the list of every ntr trope I hate, ends up being pretty lame.

Pros:
- Netorare (noice)
- ai CG is not turbo shit, and its edited to fit the scene well enough.

Cons:
- Tons of rpgm combat
- Girl sleeps with several dudes
- MC gets laid with the big titty milf who only sleeps with the MC (good end sorta I guess? but just 2 scenes. Also not what I want in an NTR game)
- Corruption happens fast
- boring

Save time and just unlock the gallery imo. The one scene I liked was when you lose a contest and the girl gets taken to stay with the winner for a day. That would have been a nice route, but we only get one scene and it's dropped. Then the giirl has to go sleep around with the village chief and the old sailor to progress the game. I would rather the routes be separate and not at the same time.
You really think that's ai? I've seen a couple of games with that art and idk

Sora076

Nov 25, 2020
Someone above asked earlier so i'm gonna ask again for a download link to fate ds game (i look almost everywhere on this thread and the few links that i have found are dead)

Last edited:
Reactions: 948794a and Humnice

kiziero

May 18, 2023
Hey my dudes.Got some time right now and i really want to play a great ntr game.You know a really soul crushing,destroying you emotionally game.I am relatively new to AVN so i havent played many yet.I need some reccomendations for some <<must play NTR>> game that i may not be aware of yet.So if someone has the time plz reccomend me some.
Ps i d really love if the female in the game is strong willed.You know not the timid woman that just gets taken.It d be much better if she was strong willed and got ntr by force,blackmail or something to protect her guy.A perfect example d be the female lead in A promise best left unkept.Something like that d be perfect

Reactions: Big Rooster

Anony9876

Aug 27, 2021
hello does anyone know other good site where i can download ntr games with english translation? or give me some good list cause here aren't updated anymore

Icetea-Lemon18

Formerly 'Annon-kun'
Feb 16, 2022
hello does anyone know other good site where i can download ntr games with english translation? or give me some good list cause here aren't updated anymore
Try the actual website of atelier sakura. If you don't have money to buy there then just look for a game there and come back here

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes