Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

MattZelvis

Oct 22, 2017
Can anyone reup this....Sorry to bump into this thread but this game is nowhere to be found, and the title being in chinese makes it even harder.
Found a link in the wild... download at your own risk, password is 1122

948794a

Jan 1, 2023
Does anyone have Fate DS 1.8 Iknow someone posted a MEGA link but the link had expired.
I am really into fate ntr so it will mean a world to me if a hero help me.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019

The honkai game from the scathach dev also the translation data from Mtool
Can anyone reup this....Sorry to bump into this thread but this game is nowhere to be found, and the title being in chinese makes it even harder.
Found a link in the wild... download at your own risk, password is 1122
I would really like to know where does that translation is supposed to be... I put it inside "data" folder, but nothing happens...

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
hi, i will try to throw a rock here. i really liked the part 1 of https://f95zone.to/threads/sword-ar...th-concealed-magic-part-2-v0-2-fujino.154352/
so for the one who did this game do you have recommandation for games like that ? (i will the author previous work)
Fujinos other works are great too, Scathatch which leads into the Sakura series.

Also look at Boy Hero Ken: Haunted House Investigation if you haven't played it yet. And also The Corruption of the Village.

Mar 12, 2021
Any idea what the name of it is?

莪吃芽衣丕可能

呈婊子!

Turned up nothing and my OCR cant get the other text.
I would really like to know where does that translation is supposed to be... I put it inside "data" folder, but nothing happens...

It's 我的芽衣不可能是婊子, translated to be "My Raiden Mei cannot be a bitch! (right???)"b

Just to add. The author mentioned that this game is not finished and it's a failed project. I played it before personally and it's got a few good renders but that's about it. This unfinished game was way before the Sakura's Chapter and the SAO.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I won't say its bad because its ai cg, but as with most ai cg games its super low effort. Add in it went down the list of every ntr trope I hate, ends up being pretty lame.

Pros:
- Netorare (noice)
- ai CG is not turbo shit, and its edited to fit the scene well enough.

Cons:
- Tons of rpgm combat
- Girl sleeps with several dudes
- MC gets laid with the big titty milf who only sleeps with the MC (good end sorta I guess? but just 2 scenes. Also not what I want in an NTR game)
- Corruption happens fast
- boring

Save time and just unlock the gallery imo. The one scene I liked was when you lose a contest and the girl gets taken to stay with the winner for a day. That would have been a nice route, but we only get one scene and it's dropped. Then the giirl has to go sleep around with the village chief and the old sailor to progress the game. I would rather the routes be separate and not at the same time.

Reactions: meola147

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
I won't say its bad because its ai cg, but as with most ai cg games its super low effort. Add in it went down the list of every ntr trope I hate, ends up being pretty lame.

Pros:
- Netorare (noice)
- ai CG is not turbo shit, and its edited to fit the scene well enough.

Cons:
- Tons of rpgm combat
- Girl sleeps with several dudes
- MC gets laid with the big titty milf who only sleeps with the MC (good end sorta I guess? but just 2 scenes. Also not what I want in an NTR game)
- Corruption happens fast
- boring

Save time and just unlock the gallery imo. The one scene I liked was when you lose a contest and the girl gets taken to stay with the winner for a day. That would have been a nice route, but we only get one scene and it's dropped. Then the giirl has to go sleep around with the village chief and the old sailor to progress the game. I would rather the routes be separate and not at the same time.
That's how i identify low effort shovelware rpg , usually they using AI generated image hahaha. If H RPG hire illustrator, atleast author has effort to make their game will be in good quality.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes