• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Wolf RPG [Translation Request] Scarlet Princess [肩こりです]

jobat

Mar 12, 2019
I made an MTL for this
Use this https://f95zone.to/threads/wolf-rpg-decryptor.16162/post-1655769 to extract Data.wolf.
and then extract the data.zip (replacing the original files)

Included the translation.tpp in case someone wants create a MTL with a different engine or a manual translation (*note. when exporting exclude the "red", "blue" and "green" tags and do not replace the original game.dat).
I'm unpack this .wolf file and replaced files from your MTL, so how to ziped this files into .wolf format or how to enable your mtl? Sorry for the bad english

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
I'm unpack this .wolf file and replaced files from your MTL, so how to ziped this files into .wolf format or how to enable your mtl? Sorry for the bad english
Just updated the instructions and replaced the decrypter link (the previous one changes the names of the extracted files and leads to errors)
You need to either rename "Data.wolf" or delete it.

Reactions: jobat

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
It took a lil' while but here you go;
Anyone got a full save 'cos I didn't finish the original game, I got partway then got stuck. I'd just like to see the new stuff.

Last edited: