• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM [TRANSLATION REQUEST] Scathach Game Prologue [浅上藤奶/Fujino][NTR]

yurilover8

Dec 1, 2018
1686341708880.png

Hey guys this is from Fujino, the same person who made Chainsaw Man Hotsprings, SAO The Trap of Breath Concealed Magic and Sakura's Chapter.

This is the Scathach Prologue that apparently takes place before Sakura's Chapter and this is also related to Nero's Remake V0.4 (This one is also untranslated).

Can somebody please translate this then maybe after provide a guide and save file. Thanks a lot for the support and help guys.

https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-nero-remake-v0-4-fujino-ntr.163170/

This is the thread for Nero's Remake V0.4.

Last edited:

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
I translated it, here the link for the ENG MTL 0.1, I'll probably update it in the next few days(I tested only the first few minutes for now)

link for the data folder of MTL 0.2 (I can't translate the missions so you have to read the dialogue)

Last edited:

fdl15

Jul 12, 2018
Got stuck here(second day of camp), does anyone know how to progress from here or is this a bug?

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
Got stuck here(second day of camp), does anyone know how to progress from here or is this a bug?
EDIT: I had a save at that point, watch the last video(the one with marin) on the pc to progress

I finished the game so in theory you are not stuck, did you update the mtl with the version 0.2 before getting there? did you click on the pc? can you go outside the tent? did you tried to save and load? if nothing works upload the save folder and I'll look in to it, if you have a prior save try to get at that point a second time

fdl15

Jul 12, 2018
EDIT: I had a save at that point, watch the last video(the one with marin) on the pc to progress

I finished the game so in theory you are not stuck, did you update the mtl with the version 0.2 before getting there? did you click on the pc? can you go outside the tent? did you tried to save and load? if nothing works upload the save folder and I'll look in to it, if you have a prior save try to get at that point a second time
EDIT: nevermind i did find the other video and now i can get out of the tent, i have to click the scrollbar to find it...

you mean this video? i watched it multiple time but still nothing and i can't get out of the tent. I also did use the mtl version 0.2, here is also the save file if you want to look at it. Thank you.

Last edited:

Hetobar

Jun 3, 2017
Is there a way to watch scenes from scathach's view (I mean just the same scenes without obstacles and fade filters)? I guess it could be in recollection room at the end, but I haven't finished the game yet, so I'm not sure.

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
Is there a way to watch scenes from scathach's view (I mean just the same scenes without obstacles and fade filters)? I guess it could be in recollection room at the end, but I haven't finished the game yet, so I'm not sure.
No sadly, you have only one prospective, in the recollection you can only rewatch the scenes you already saw

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
TheBlueKnight you know anywhere where I can get a description for this one?
All I can find is what's in the opening post, but on instead of pixiv.

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
View attachment 2756751 I

i tried to use machine translation but not as good as you use , please can you translate this one game too?
The game is abandoned and has bugs, I translated it but I didn't fix much because the author will not continue to develop the game so I don't think my translation is better than yours but I'll put it here

I edited it a little here's the 0.2 data folder

Last edited:

AyumiMio

Feb 2, 2023
The game is abandoned and has bugs, I translated it but I didn't fix much because the author will not continue to develop the game so I don't think my translation is better than yours but I'll put it here

I edited it a little here's the 0.2 data folder

Thanks Dude

Mar 9, 2021
View attachment 2756751 I

i tried to use machine translation but not as good as you use , please can you translate this one game too?
It's a bit of a shame that it's been abandoned. Though, from the looks of the blog, it is one of the first games he ever created. Judging from the time I went into the game files to rip it open... yeah, it makes sense why he gave up on it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some people liked the monopoly style gameplay, but I initially groaned upon seeing its presence.
However, it does serve the desires of people who like 'training', as the heroines are 'trained' with every empty heart they pass over. It's promising, and Hoyoverse is in vogue at the moment.
I just think it's a shame that Fujino, to date, has only completed I believe, two of their games. Nero and the Chainsaw Man one. I guess you could consider the Scathach prologue as a game, but it's, well, a prologue to Sakura Chapter, which is also incomplete, I believe.

Reactions: NadieAnonimo1