Others Complete [Translation Request] Self Defense Dojo Secret NTR Lesson 護身術道場 秘密のNTRレッスン[RJ01053661]

rulaze

Jul 8, 2019
All of these issues from this game + the previous mentioned game is due to AutoTranslator not being updated since october of last year. BepinEx loader has been updated consistently but the plugin autotranslator has lacked updates and has fallen behind the latest updates of bepinex leading to incompatibility issues with newer game engine versions, same with melonloader using the plugin. latest issue report is here: if you guys want to bring developers attention to it. More and more newer games using new versions of game engines are going to start being untranslatable with bepinex if this doesnt get fixed.
Ah, if it hasn't been updated since then I can see why it has trouble. This game kinda started me down a road of getting mtl working for me so for this I used mostly the Google Translate app for phones, the camera feature translates in real time which is so nice. I use it mostly for the menus and item descriptions. Does a pretty good job but not really feasible for the CG scenes in the cinema, so for any game with heavy text it wouldn't be the best option. One I would suggest that I found only within the last few days was SugoiTranslator by MingShiba. You can grab their public downloads from their patreon's about page. Has worked extremely well for me so far in translating manga and VN.

Reactions: bluegrass99

fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
All of these issues from this game + the previous mentioned game is due to AutoTranslator not being updated since october of last year. BepinEx loader has been updated consistently but the plugin autotranslator has lacked updates and has fallen behind the latest updates of bepinex leading to incompatibility issues with newer game engine versions, same with melonloader using the plugin. latest issue report is here: if you guys want to bring developers attention to it. More and more newer games using new versions of game engines are going to start being untranslatable with bepinex if this doesnt get fixed.
This is what stopping men from doing their decent, honorable and well deserved "Manual Labor"?! I can think of no worse evil unleashed upon the world!

RnJ4

Apr 28, 2018
save edit:this game uses easysave 3,you can use a easysave 3 editor to edit it's save. The password (encryption key) is wanzg!1f**k (that passord seems a bit personal and I'm afraid the author might also use it elsewhere. It can be easily found with il2cppdumper and IDA if you are curious) . This method should stay working unless dev changes the password. Attached is a fresh start save for 1.5 with a lot of money

Update : It's been 3 days since I sent email to dev about this issue. I assume it is safe to release pw now. After all it is stored in plain text in the game file.

Last edited: