RPGM [Translation Request] Semen Addiction [head shop kasai]

Gira18179

Feb 11, 2018
*imagine I could quote and put what uzuaan said here!*

m8, I really believe that it looks wonderful and I am definitely not just saying this so that u could have more confidence releasing this

Shiv000

Mar 8, 2018
i bought this game recently and saw there is a whole bunch of people who want to play it on here is there any rules against me uploading the game here?
no, people usually just post a MEGA link or something of the sort

joe321

Jun 15, 2017
To play this game you need to change your system local to Japanese. It didn't work with my japanese locale app emulator. I also own kalmia Financial difficulties should i post that on here on on that thread page?

Reactions: nynevongo

joe321

Jun 15, 2017
To play this game you need to change your system local to Japanese. It didn't work with my japanese locale app emulator. I also own kalmia Financial difficulties should i post that on here on on that thread page?
Super Important!! Change your System Local to Japansese Before downloading it. Otherwise youll a game error in the intro or it wont load correctly!

Reactions: nynevongo

nynevongo

Apr 27, 2018
sorry if I put several of the same post they do not load me, later my internet goes better. I remove the copies that I made, the translation into English and Spanish is here, I apologize if there are rare texts, English is not my native language, I just wanted to help with the translation :3

Reactions: joe321