RPGM Partial [Translation Request]Sentai Senki Buster Blue -Infiltration into an evil organization- [RJ01158001] [Gyoraijyo]

Sep 26, 2021
RJ01158001_img_main.jpg
Title:

Developer: ;
Version: Final
Censorship: Yes
Language: Japanese

Description

entai heroine infiltrates the hideout of an evil organization!
■Synopsis
 The heroic hero squad ``Try Busters'' fights against the evil organization ``Syark'' that plans to conquer the world.
 Blue, the main character, disguises himself as a combatant and sneaks into the enemy's hideout on an infiltration mission!
 However, there he encounters sexual harassment and a ``service mission.'' What will happen to Blue...!?

■Game content
- An erotic RPG where you control the female protagonist Blue to explore the enemy's hideout.
・All CG is depicted in the standing picture box.
・There are many variations of facial expressions and poses, so I hope you will enjoy not only the H scenes but also the normal poses.
- The play time is about 1 hour (the trial version is about 10 minutes), and there are no battles or story branches, and the game progresses at a high tempo, so you can play without getting bored.
- Especially recommended for those who are looking for an easy-to-use game.

■Other/Notes
 The operating environment is based on RPG Maker MV.
 We cannot take care of any problems such as not being able to play.
 Please be sure to check the operation using the trial version.  We recommend that you register  as a member before purchasing, so that you can re-download the software as  there may be data updates

such as bug fixes and version upgrades .

main character
Buster Blue/Saki Aoki

Height: 152cm Weight: 54kg
B: 99 W: 59 H: 88

The brains of the Busters (self-proclaimed).
He infiltrates the enemy's hideout as a fighter on a top secret mission.
He is concerned about his big breasts.

Tags: Big Breasts, Brainwashing, Corrupted Morals, Female Protagonist, Outdoor Exposure, Pleasure Corruption, Transforming Girl, Woman's Viewpoint

Download Links (jap): ;
Download Links (eng ai): ; ;

Last edited:
Reactions: litteman

Clasified0000

Jun 27, 2017
+1, also maybe somebody putting it here since ever since paypal stopped working for DL site and i only use a debit card I literaly cant buy anything off of it.

Last edited: