RPGM Complete [Translation Request] SEQUEL kludge [RJ329602] [Leaf Geometry]

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
We have lolis, shortstacks, milfs, femboys.
I fear that we'll get the forbidden ones next...
Futanari...
That's the scariest thought I've read on this entire website......
:eek:

Edit: GIVE ME MORE SHORTSTACKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
That's the happiest thing I've heard on this entire website...........
:cry:
I wanna see more unique characters like poor Lestea in Colony.
Also, I don't even know which is which, is Auris' mom a Milf or a Loli now? Both?

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I wanna see more unique characters like poor Lestea in Colony.
Also, I don't even know which is which, is Auris' mom a Milf or a Loli now? Both?
Aren't Cait Sith and Pretty as well as that blue girl unique?
As for your question......we'll have to take a poll.

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
Any tips on beating Idea? I grinded my party of Dita/Kuu/Yolnaya/Lusica to 99, have coldsilver gear for them all/something better, but she still seems to do too much for me to survive. Is it just a matter of guarding on certain turns? Havent tried but gotta leave - feel like if I can just use Yolnaya for her big hits all will be fine if I can survive

vaan21

Feb 19, 2019
Any tips on beating Idea? I grinded my party of Dita/Kuu/Yolnaya/Lusica to 99, have coldsilver gear for them all/something better, but she still seems to do too much for me to survive. Is it just a matter of guarding on certain turns? Havent tried but gotta leave - feel like if I can just use Yolnaya for her big hits all will be fine if I can survive
Replace kuu w/ yubei since idea has some single targeting and will use conceal on one character so taunt her or u can craft first the guardian equipment of the apex the flame apex for yolnaya for massive damage and equip her with light elemental gear since idea is weak to light also u can clear the machine god quest for breaking the limit of character level to 180. I Beated the crap out of her at lvl 110.

Reactions: Bacace124

Babelok

Aug 9, 2021
Hey guys how to unlock the Ginaphia (apex weapon) scene ? I've done almost all quests but didn't find any stuff about a 4th apex weapon.

Ty for reading

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Ty mate :)
Btw the weapon and parts you got on the screenshoot are stuff you can have before beating Versa ? Or right after it
Yes, Versa gives you one weapon~~~ (you choose who gets and what type.)

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Man I've always thought shit bomb was useless been trying the boss for 6 hours and all it takes was this useless item my god i want my time back
You know in the context of the game it's really funny that you're trying to save your friend and you have to throw literal shit at her.

Death9128

Aug 12, 2020
Which rpg maker is the on cause it is missing a lot of sound effects for me like SE/Switch2

Last edited: