RPGM Complete [Translation Request] SEQUEL kludge [RJ329602] [Leaf Geometry]

spellhydro45

Jan 25, 2018
I though it was supposed to come out on the 2 did they release it a day early? I thought Hakika said they wouldn't do that even if it finished early on their blog?
unless im reading this wrong

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Strange that I can't find pictures of her in it. Is this just a case of not much SEQUEL content being indexed on Google? Granted, it was difficult to find art for any of the games until I started following Hakika on Twitter.
1651616710671.png

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
How do I get out of this FREAKING ROOM!!!

Edit: What does everyone think of my Nosh picture? Just set it for the first time in the year I've used this site.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
How do I get out of this FREAKING ROOM!!!

Edit: What does everyone think of my Nosh picture? Just set it for the first time in the year I've used this site.
I don't think a lot of us are playing L Depth 'coz I don't even know where to get that.
I'd help you out 100% if I know what is what tbh.

Reactions: avientone

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I don't think a lot of us are playing L Depth 'coz I don't even know where to get that.
I'd help you out 100% if I know what is what tbh.
Someone did a MTL. I was foaming at the mouth trying to get "out." Turns out that I missed some kinda update. I was about to board a train for cement city.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Someone did a MTL. I was foaming at the mouth trying to get "out." Turns out that I missed some kinda update. I was about to board a train for cement city.
Ah, I'll be waiting for Subpar's instead.
As excited as I am to try out the new one, I still need to know which is which and with mostly exact terms...

da jungler

Jan 8, 2019
Hey does anybody knows Subpar kami-sama website? I wanna know if he is going to translate the L. Depth game, I saw the MTL at Hemdom's blog but it was MTL so I'm gonna hold it out til he does it.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Hey does anybody knows Subpar kami-sama website? I wanna know if he is going to translate the L. Depth game, I saw the MTL at Hemdom's blog but it was MTL so I'm gonna hold it out til he does it.
I think there's a website on his name where he posts the translations.
Try searching subpar on google. :KEK:

da jungler

Jan 8, 2019
Doesn't seem like he had announce anything yet if he would translate it though
Saw the game earlier and kinda turns me off since its just like Succubus Prison with no levelup mechanics and simply dash 'n hide game though however I'll put up with it since apparently it connects a bit of the lore from the sequel

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Doesn't seem like he had announce anything yet if he would translate it though
Saw the game earlier and kinda turns me off since its just like Succubus Prison with no levelup mechanics and simply dash 'n hide game though however I'll put up with it since apparently it connects a bit of the lore from the sequel

I feel like this game will be a test if this type of gameplay would work on his next SEQUEL game if it does good.

I mean, the MC of SEQUEL is useless in combat so there might be a time where he gets separated with the crew and has to avoid monsters / run away from them until he escapes that certain segment or something.

Reactions: avientone

Fmal

Dec 15, 2021
I feel like this game will be a test if this type of gameplay would work on his next SEQUEL game if it does good.

I mean, the MC of SEQUEL is useless in combat so there might be a time where he gets separated with the crew and has to avoid monsters / run away from them until he escapes that certain segment or something.
Good point. That might work if put in a couple of sections where MC gets separated from the waifuwarriors :D
Depends on how it gets implemented, but hide'n seek mechanics are quite fun, if done right.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Good point. That might work if put in a couple of sections where MC gets separated from the waifuwarriors :D
Depends on how it gets implemented, but hide'n seek mechanics are quite fun, if done right.
We have lolis, shortstacks, milfs, femboys.
I fear that we'll get the forbidden ones next...
Futanari...