RPGM Complete [Translation Request] SEQUEL kludge [RJ329602] [Leaf Geometry]

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Are there any more contact points besides HER in the postgame?
Was the nightmareball more than a reference to the Asylum world that I missed?
Nah, only HER.
But SHE did say SHE is waiting for the OTHERS so we'll probably meet Asylum gang with Sequel gang.
That'll be amazing and I hope there's more fun stuff since Blight probably has the most of 'em or colony than kludge.

Fmal

Dec 15, 2021
What I'm currently seeing is that we'll have to help Caith via Raby and that'll lead to us meeting Malice in the next sequel game or something but that'll probably be Post-main-quest content as usual.
Hell yeah, looking forward to future SEQUEL sequels :D

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Did anyone take a look at L. Depth. It seems interesting and makes me wonder if they're going all Black Souls on us. Even have a flashlight function. Of course I'm beating around the bush because my favorite is obviously the BIG GIRL~!!!!

Edit: Do the sanctification records describe existing characters? If so, I don't know which character some of them describe.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Did anyone take a look at L. Depth. It seems interesting and makes me wonder if they're going all Black Souls on us. Even have a flashlight function. Of course I'm beating around the bush because my favorite is obviously the BIG GIRL~!!!!

Edit: Do the sanctification records describe existing characters? If so, I don't know which character some of them describe.
Forget Black Souls, that game will just go Black Holes.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I don't think SEQUEL horror can even come close to BS horror.
So I'll just call it Budget Black Souls, Black Holes.
LOL! That's hilarious. I see it the same way but I wish they'd amp up there take on what's horror before finishing the game. Do you think that BIG GIRL is that ghost story myth about a large woman or something?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
LOL! That's hilarious. I see it the same way but I wish they'd amp up there take on what's horror before finishing the game. Do you think that BIG GIRL is that ghost story myth about a large woman or something?
Sequel Horror is subtle, even back in Blight there's already a hint of horror aka the decline of men...
Sure you can go be like: It's my time to shine, all the women are mine!!!
But those cutesy monsters are no joke, they WILL milk you to death.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Sequel Horror is subtle, even back in Blight there's already a hint of horror aka the decline of men...
It's always the cute ones that are dangerous. IRL and In-game.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016

Yeah if you haven't done the post game yet and you don't mind being spoiled.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I actually really like how every SEQUEL game has at least one obligatory horror-ish map like the one with the moaning/roaring in blight that's never explained, the cave with that spider monster in Awake, the nightmare version of the house in Colony and the nightmare version of that one town and the concealed house in this one it's kinda a cool little tradition I've noticed.

Last edited:

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Yeah if you haven't done the post game yet and you don't mind being spoiled.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I actually really like how every SEQUEL game has at least one obligatory horror-ish map like the one with the moaning/roaring in blight that's never explained, the cave with that spider monster in Awake, the nightmare version of the house in Colony and the nightmare version of that one town and the concealed house in this one it's kinda a cool little tradition I've noticed.
I noticed that too. It was kinda weird throwing a horror point in there that seemed to go against the theme of the story.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
What's that move where he fires chaos out of his right arm!?
Edit: And is there an ID for it?

Last edited: