RPGM Complete [Translation Request] SEQUEL kludge [RJ329602] [Leaf Geometry]

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Embrace the grind! XD
Gotta earn your h-scenes somehow, don'tcha? :D
I wanted a game, not a job.
At least the SEQUEL ones have a reasonable amount of time to grind, I'm barely progressing from one zone to another in that game.
The scat fetish doesn't make it a lot better either.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Yeah, it's grind-heavy. To Hakika's defense, I really like their monster designs, so I understand wanting to show them off :p

Huh, I never really took the time to experiment with Robo-girl, but that does sound great
I don't know how I'd survive without Yubeil!! She tanked so many attacks that would have one-shot killed any other member. I switched out Kuu and Faria a lot. Faria's AOE attacks made sweeping up mobs a breeze. But for Bosses I needed Kuu.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I wanted a game, not a job.
At least the SEQUEL ones have a reasonable amount of time to grind, I'm barely progressing from one zone to another in that game.
The scat fetish doesn't make it a lot better either.
I had to stay in that Statue Trap for a long time to get where I could smoothly sale through the game.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Do you think Fake Rabi is a Kuem? What with being linked to Dire and all. Sex-change maybe? Would explain him wanting to look cute like a girl...

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Do you think Fake Rabi is a Kuem? What with being linked to Dire and all. Sex-change maybe? Would explain him wanting to look cute like a girl...
The Abnormal Division part...OF COURSE!!!
Although it says "incompatible" so I'm not sure...

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
The Abnormal Division part...OF COURSE!!!
Although it says "incompatible" so I'm not sure...
Didn't think of the "abnormal division" part. That's interesting. Just because they weren't able to become compatible doesn't mean they would die or turn into those disfigured creatures, right?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Didn't think of the "abnormal division" part. That's interesting. Just because they weren't able to become compatible doesn't mean they would die or turn into those disfigured creatures, right?
I'm not sure they'd want a defect to live, at least I won't.
No experiences in that at all, not at all.
Never heard of experiments what're those? Movies?

Reactions: avientone

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
WE HAVE A MAD SCIENTIST HERE!!!! :oops:
Mad Scientists? What're those? Angry researchers?

Now we're getting off track, Let's see...
Malice THICC, others smol.
Dita looks like Lec in a military outfit.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Nazuna v Malice?
As much as I love Nazuna on her combat skills' damage, I'll have to go with Malice being an all-rounder. (pun intended)
Nazuna v Malice?
As much as I love Nazuna on her combat skills' damage, I'll have to go with Malice being an all-rounder. (pun intended)
You're right. She has powerful attacks, magic, and even healing abilities. Plus super round!!

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I never used Yubeil's HP regeneration abilities. I just wanted he defense to get as high as possible?

Fmal

Dec 15, 2021
I never used Yubeil's HP regeneration abilities. I just wanted he defense to get as high as possible?
If you get the hp as high as raf-raf did, the regen alone will almost void any attacks she eats :p
Combine that with the aggro skill and I can see how she makes a great sponge :D

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
If you get the hp as high as raf-raf did, the regen alone will almost void any attacks she eats :p
Combine that with the aggro skill and I can see how she makes a great sponge :D
LOL! Sponge. Pft.

Have any tips for beating Machine Dragon alpha. I don't know if I have the weapons or correct levels. That and the best strategy for fighting him. Keeps summoning those lackies!

Fmal

Dec 15, 2021
LOL! Sponge. Pft.

Have any tips for beating Machine Dragon alpha. I don't know if I have the weapons or correct levels. That and the best strategy for fighting him. Keeps summoning those lackies!
Wait, which one is that? From the recruitment quest for clumsy spy girl?

Fmal

Dec 15, 2021
Oh sorry, I meant the Firedragon Machine God that Manity replicated.
Hmmmm, haven't fought them yet, but judging from the regular fight exorcist lady is useful (weak to ice + you can have all enemies with 0 atk and matk), Yolnaya with simple AOE nukes (followup 2) and maybe Lusica with the barrier skill and buffs?
Also make sure to remove anything that gives you fire element attacks :p
If the level is high enough, Dita should be fast enough to use her bind skill first (if you grind enough and teach her the "remove bind res. skill you can have the enemy bound on 4 of 5 turns; combining that with null def should give you a window to deal a lot of damage. I don't remember that mechagod's gimmick, if it had one.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Hmmmm, haven't fought them yet, but judging from the regular fight exorcist lady is useful (weak to ice + you can have all enemies with 0 atk and matk), Yolnaya with simple AOE nukes (followup 2) and maybe Lusica with the barrier skill and buffs?
Also make sure to remove anything that gives you fire element attacks :p
If the level is high enough, Dita should be fast enough to use her bind skill first (if you grind enough and teach her the "remove bind res. skill you can have the enemy bound on 4 of 5 turns; combining that with null def should give you a window to deal a lot of damage. I don't remember that mechagod's gimmick, if it had one.
Thanks. I've been leveling up to take another shot.....and filling out the h-scenes. :p