RPGM Complete [Translation Request] SEQUEL kludge [RJ329602] [Leaf Geometry]

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Much much BIGGER!!! Bigger allllll around!!
Indeed, Strong as f- in stats, also strong in every body part.
She's truly imbalanced, TOO strong for SEQUEL world.
Doesn't need allies to fight, just summon 3 midgets from clay.

Reactions: avientone

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Indeed, Strong as f- in stats, also strong in every body part.
She's truly imbalanced, TOO strong for SEQUEL world.
Doesn't need allies to fight, just summon 3 midgets from clay.
I wish those midgets could talk. I just talked to "black girl", and she said that she had some friends coming but lots of people would probably hate them.....

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I wish those midgets could talk. I just talked to "black girl", and she said that she had some friends coming but lots of people would probably hate them.....
Given how Versa's backstory is like that, I won't be surprised if they get shunned.
BIG Girl will meet SEQUEL Characters!!!

Versa and Maria Brion interactions can be interesting.
Or Rabi seeing Malice as a new rival, Poor Rabi has too many now.
Sequel guy MC meeting Asylum Lars as harem bros.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
No idea off the top of my head...
I feel like there'd be some hints or mythology as to who that was, perhaps in the previous game(s) where we see Alzhett.
Can't think of anything right now, though...
In Asylum you come across adventurer notes. Were those from Caith? Anyway, there's Raveol Village where the notes said that everyone was lethargic or too apathetic to respond when spoken to. One of the monsters also said the population had gone way down. Maybe they got out of Asylum? Alzette having a connection to Scala? Sorry, I'm just firing blanks here.

Side Note: It was so endearing how Yubeil kept saying," WHOSE A GOOD BOY."

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
In Asylum you come across adventurer notes. Were those from Caith? Anyway, there's Raveol Village where the notes said that everyone was lethargic or too apathetic to respond when spoken to. One of the monsters also said the population had gone way down. Maybe they got out of Asylum? Alzette having a connection to Scala? Sorry, I'm just firing blanks here.

Side Note: It was so endearing how Yubeil kept saying," WHOSE A GOOD BOY."
I wonder how much time has passed from Asylum Caith to Kludge Caith since Malice said the notes were a bit amateurish but she's a very famous one in modern time.

Yubeil part is really heartwarming given you know what happened back in colony.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
How to beat Vyner? Kinda stuck at the Ark
Guard on everyone when you see that black ball charge attack (aka the turn where she doesn't damage you) with Robo girl's 25% damage reduction (at least that's what I do) and anything else is just letting Robo girl tank all via taunt while dealing manage and trying to survive.
Beat her 3 f-ing times and you should be good.

I haven't changed my party composition at all, still the basic 4.
Devil gal, Femboy, Lusica Silverhand and Robo-gal.

da jungler

Jan 8, 2019
Raf-Raf finished the game by the way, and thank you for the tip, a few more events and I should be full clear although out of the Sequel games, this one is the least I like of all. Plot could be done better with the premise of its location...(sigh)

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Raf-Raf finished the game by the way, and thank you for the tip, a few more events and I should be full clear although out of the Sequel games, this one is the least I like of all. Plot could be done better with the premise of its location...(sigh)
I gotta admit that I found it a little lackluster too. I was looking for more earthshattering and enemies that I just HAD to crush no matter what. I love machine/android stories but everyone seemed low-key. I really liked some of the characters though. And of course, more h-scenes!! I say that at the end of every game. :p

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Lusica's damage skills are great and Dita is pretty much a one-character-army and I guess I'm satisfied with those.
Or maybe i just got used to the same team composition from playing all four.

F- Asylum and the grind time.

Fmal

Dec 15, 2021
Lusica's damage skills are great and Dita is pretty much a one-character-army and I guess I'm satisfied with those.
Or maybe i just got used to the same team composition from playing all four.

Yeah, I find that physical damage is more usable in this game than magical one. Which is unfortunate, because I really want to use exorcist-eye-lady, but can't really find a spot for her... I need Yolnaya's damage, Lusica's buffs and Kuu is a better healer.
If anything I'd use her debuffs instead of Lusica's buffs, but she doesn't have a real replacement for the barrier skill :(

Hmmmm, I kinda get the feeling you don't take too kindly to the grinding in Asylum :D

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Yeah, I find that physical damage is more usable in this game than magical one. Which is unfortunate, because I really want to use exorcist-eye-lady, but can't really find a spot for her... I need Yolnaya's damage, Lusica's buffs and Kuu is a better healer.
If anything I'd use her debuffs instead of Lusica's buffs, but she doesn't have a real replacement for the barrier skill :(
I don't really need the barrier since robo girl's tanky enough to tank anything with her bullsh- passive regen per turn helps a lot too.
Yolnaya's nice and all but Lusica pretty much has AOE and a 600-power solo damage skill
Forget better healer, Kuu can raise all and that's more than enough for me to never replace him.

Hmmmm, I kinda get the feeling you don't take too kindly to the grinding in Asylum :D
Yes, the forced difficulty 'coz lowering it lowers the rewards irks me off the most.

Fmal

Dec 15, 2021
Yes, the forced difficulty 'coz lowering it lowers the rewards irks me off the most.
Yeah, it's grind-heavy. To Hakika's defense, I really like their monster designs, so I understand wanting to show them off :p

I don't really need the barrier since robo girl's tanky enough to tank anything with her bullsh- passive regen per turn helps a lot too.
Yolnaya's nice and all but Lusica pretty much has AOE and a 600-power solo damage skill
Forget better healer, Kuu can raise all and that's more than enough for me to never replace him.
Huh, I never really took the time to experiment with Robo-girl, but that does sound great

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Yeah, it's grind-heavy. To Hakika's defense, I really like their monster designs, so I understand wanting to show them off :p
Right, the monsters that I've seen so many times with different colors...

Huh, I never really took the time to experiment with Robo-girl, but that does sound great
She has imbalanced defense stats plus her absurd amount of HP, I think I have around 14k with her so she pretty much outheals anything with her passive.