RPGM Complete [Translation Request] SEQUEL kludge [RJ329602] [Leaf Geometry]

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Also seeing the bug-lovers (barbarian girl, noja, Kuu and... who was it in Colony?) bond over the rhino-beetle is gonna be so cute! ^_^
Oh it's Lec and not Pirila? I got that one wrong.
I wonder if it's Auris in Colony, haven't really stood out that much to me so I kinda forget a lot of dialogues.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So basically Vyner 2.0?
Next thing I know, there's a spin-off game of a character we choose trying to be the better heroine for our MC.

Fmal

Dec 15, 2021
Oh it's Lec and not Pirila? I got that one wrong.
I wonder if it's Auris in Colony, haven't really stood out that much to me so I kinda forget a lot of dialogues.
Re-read some convos :p
Yes, it's Auris in Colony; in Awakening the bug fan is Pirila, however - PLOOOOOTTWIIISTTTT - she's into S T A G B E E T L E S!!!

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Re-read some convos :p
Yes, it's Auris in Colony; in Awakening the bug fan is Pirila, however - PLOOOOOTTWIIISTTTT - she's into S T A G B E E T L E S!!!
Oh yeahhhh, the argument about Stab vs Rhino.
I tend to forget things easily that haven't really struck hard to me, kind of like a stop and go thing.

Fmal

Dec 15, 2021
So basically Vyner 2.0?
Next thing I know, there's a spin-off game of a character we choose trying to be the better heroine for our MC.
I mean, in the conversations, Kuu has some clear yandere moments, so it's a possibility :p
How about all the candidates (the three with the ring of promise and the ones the storylines pushed towards MC) get thrown into an Asylum-style world for a battle royale?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I mean, in the conversations, Kuu has some clear yandere moments, so it's a possibility :p
How about all the candidates (the three with the ring of promise and the ones the storylines pushed towards MC) get thrown into an Asylum-style world for a battle royale?
I can only see that Asylum-style world in Manity's simulation monitors.

StaG beetle, a stab beetle is a murderous John Lennon XD
Fat-fingered B instead of G.
*keyboard punching will intensify after this*

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I just want all the busty characters to have more scenes!! :love: And we've scene the loli's from different games have some kind of loli-sisterhood.
I want Shizuku, Caith, and Little Slime to be next main characters!~

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I just want all the busty characters to have more scenes!! :love: And we've scene the loli's from different games have some kind of loli-sisterhood.
I want Shizuku, Caith, and Little Slime to be next main characters!~
The two should be good-ish but Little Slime?
That's just going to be a liquid onahole.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Who the heck was that monster in Bande Village that wouldn't say anything? It's weird to just put in a character that says and does nothing and that's what's notable about them.

Also, thanks to everyone for giving so much info and knowledge of the connections between stories!