RPGM Complete [Translation Request] SEQUEL kludge [RJ329602] [Leaf Geometry]

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Maybe these are runaway clones of Chemica. LOL :LOL:
View attachment 1619594
Hands down, the best exp farm mob before the chickens.

BONUS:

Now to do a new game+ since I just finished the previous three games, F- Asylum and that grindy sh-, I lost my mind already and I'm only at Level 40 in that one.
Why am I doing a new game+? I Just wanna know wtf is the story for this series...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Last edited:

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Ye.
If you struggled a lot already from Idea then good luck with HER.
I think it was an instant loss setup. Like you reach a certain number of turns and then it's automatic loss. I'll teach HER a lesson after I'm done mopping the floor with Idea!!!

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I think it was an instant loss setup. Like you reach a certain number of turns and then it's automatic loss. I'll teach HER a lesson after I'm done mopping the floor with Idea!!!
I still have no idea how long her concealment bllsh- lasts so I assume it's 5 turns on Idea but on HER fight, she stays tanky for a while then maybe after 10 turns, she will start receiving a lot of damage so it's more of a survival thing.

Kind of similar to the certain fairy, she also has an instant death attack that can't be blocked / dodge so you better taunt her to let the tank die instead of the others -> free resurrection.

Last edited:

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I still have no idea how long her concealment bllsh- lasts so I assume it's 5 turns on Idea but on HER fight, she stays tanky for a while then maybe after 10 turns, she will start receiving a lot of damage so it's more of a survival thing.

Kind of similar to the certain fairy, she also has an instant death attack that can't be blocked / dodge so you better taunt her to let the tank die instead of the others -> free resurrection.
Thanks for the battle info!

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Anybody have an idea who the bones at the "bottom" of that protected facility(mecha----) are?
I figured out what that android was saying at the Debris Zone.