RPGM Complete [Translation Request] SEQUEL kludge [RJ329602] [Leaf Geometry]

Kappapappa

Jun 17, 2020
so im stuck trying to find Olivia. Does anyone know the trigger to let me past the guy on the bridge in the cave? thanks in advance!

I did all of the Windstilla info gathering stuff already btw and talked to Auris in Bande

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
so im stuck trying to find Olivia. Does anyone know the trigger to let me past the guy on the bridge in the cave? thanks in advance!

I did all of the Windstilla info gathering stuff already btw and talked to Auris in Bande
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fmal

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Wait, so what event do I need to do to get these guys off the bridge? I recall that the place in your screenshot is from Colony.

1642964373032.png

Ill need to somehow get past them, but idk which event triggers it

Last edited:

PatchXX001

Jul 8, 2018
You need to finish Auris' quests, all of 'em and the search party thing, the yellow stuff on the map.
I gotta be honest, I haven't finished Asylum yet because I'm too lost, it's Dark Souls where you go wherever you go so you've no idea what the proper path is...
Okay I'm gonna sound stupid asking this but

Where do you find Auris' quests? I've pretty much finished all events till 35 (mechagod ruins), except for 15 (garbage collection) and 33 (provisional land)

From what I remember from the dialogue, one of the characters said that Auris said that she's going back to the capital.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Okay I'm gonna sound stupid asking this but

Where do you find Auris' quests? I've pretty much finished all events till 35 (mechagod ruins), except for 15 (garbage collection) and 33 (provisional land)

From what I remember from the dialogue, one of the characters said that Auris said that she's going back to the capital.
Wait, have you finished the main quest yet?
I already forgot what happened to the quests 'coz I'm steamrolling through it...
1642965418143.png

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
View attachment 1612780

here ya go. I re-counted all my other events before this one and they're all done besides Garbage Collection
Yep, time to continue progress of the main quest for that.

I'm literally lost on what's the story so I might just start from blight all the way to kludge after this.

Here we go~~~
Time to f-ing start at the very first game.
I will also make a new game from kludge (new game+ more like it)
1642969785149.png

Last edited:

Fmal

Dec 15, 2021
So, need a quick pointer: is the gimmick for the 2nd elevator boss in Tjuerma 1, "Remains from the Core", that it must be beaten before the buff it gives you in the first round (full HP/SP regeneration each turn) runs out? Because as soon as it does it nukes me for 9999999 on all members XD

Fmal

Dec 15, 2021
Sweet ass-clapping allah, what is it with Hakika and making "final" bosses absolute smt3Nocturne-style grindbeasts? I've been on this Ark for hours! XD

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
So, need a quick pointer: is the gimmick for the 2nd elevator boss in Tjuerma 1, "Remains from the Core", that it must be beaten before the buff it gives you in the first round (full HP/SP regeneration each turn) runs out? Because as soon as it does it nukes me for 9999999 on all members XD
Ah, who's the boss again? Show me a screenie of it.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
This douchenozzle :p Figured it out though, it was about dealing 100k damage in a set amount of turns (10, I think?) :D
View attachment 1613187
The only boss I didn't need a healer and just put everyone who deals damage like heterochromia mage gal or barbarian axe gal to replace tank robot gal and healer femboy.

Fmal

Dec 15, 2021
The only boss I didn't need a healer and just put everyone who deals damage like heterochromia mage gal or barbarian axe gal to replace tank robot gal and healer femboy.
Yeah, pretty much. Just reclassed 4 members to pure offense + equipment aimed purely towards damage. No healing needed since it doesn't deal damage until it decides to nuke ya, at which point it's useless. I tried a couple of moves to endure it, but it didn't work, even with the 1-turn invincibility, it just keeps nuking :p

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Yeah, pretty much. Just reclassed 4 members to pure offense + equipment aimed purely towards damage. No healing needed since it doesn't deal damage until it decides to nuke ya, at which point it's useless. I tried a couple of moves to endure it, but it didn't work, even with the 1-turn invincibility, it just keeps nuking :p
Well in that case, it's either you grind more or set the difficulty to casual then return it to normal after beating it.
I follow the path of cheese (aka if there's an exploit, I WILL abuse it) but when I find a game with an interesting story, (aka a game I respect) I WILL beat it fairly first, cheese after.

Fmal

Dec 15, 2021
Sweet ass-clapping allah, what is it with Hakika and making "final" bosses absolute smt3Nocturne-style grindbeasts? I've been on this Ark for hours! XD
Oh no, I got past it after a couple tries :p This post referred to