RPGM Complete [Translation Request] SEQUEL kludge [RJ329602] [Leaf Geometry]

Fmal

Dec 15, 2021
The one with rapidgator? Forget downloading the missing ones, I can't even download the whole game from it because it'll keep dropping down to 0 mb -> auto-cancel the download.

Heck, and I thought google drive was dogsh-...

Time to test this one and thanks for this~~~
Oh, it really did add some more CGs on the files, this is very very appreciated~~~

And with these said, I'll go back to grinding because I can't kill a dam- deity with a concealment gimmick that I can't for the life of me can't figure out how to deal with.
View attachment 1610090
Do you have any sure-hits? Or debuffs?
Might be that you just have to wait it out a couple of rounds (like the Sylph fight in Monmusu quest?)?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Do you have any sure-hits? Or debuffs?
Might be that you just have to wait it out a couple of rounds (like the Sylph fight in Monmusu quest?)?
Nah, my strat is always dealing most while receiving the least amount of damage to any opponent and if that doesn't work then I'll start to actually think for once and figure out the gimmick and if the 2nd one didn't work then it's time to grind grind grind and repeat steps 1 or 2.

Bonus:
F- YEAHHHH, FINALLY BEAT THE DAM- DEITY AND IT ONLY TOOK A BIT OF MY NEAR NON-EXISTENT SANITY!!!
Now, back to grinding on making sure everyone reaches level 99...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fmal

Fmal

Dec 15, 2021
Nah, my strat is always dealing most while receiving the least amount of damage to any opponent and if that doesn't work then I'll start to actually think for once and figure out the gimmick and if the 2nd one didn't work then it's time to grind grind grind and repeat steps 1 or 2.

Bonus:
F- YEAHHHH, FINALLY BEAT THE DAM- DEITY AND IT ONLY TOOK A BIT OF MY NEAR NON-EXISTENT SANITY!!!
Now, back to grinding on making sure everyone reaches level 99...

Daaaamn, you powered through this game!
I'm at about 40% of the event list, working forward :)
Quick question: at about what level can you start murderlizing the chickeders? Can't wait to slaughter them >:)

SUKIRITOD

Feb 3, 2018
Sasuga Hakika!!, He can make very detailed games before the next series comes...

1642879950701.png

Cant Wait to see the next Series of SEQUEL...

short message:
And don't forget to buy the game to support Hakika (y)(y)(y)

Reactions: thunderwind

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Daaaamn, you powered through this game!
I'm at about 40% of the event list, working forward :)
Quick question: at about what level can you start murderlizing the chickeders? Can't wait to slaughter them >:)
The chickens are all RNG, they have low hp but goddam- do they evade a lot.
But when you kill one or two? Especially the violet ones? That's free level up seeds + tons of exp, that's how I grind.

Here's a bonus, Someone familiar~~~

Sasuga Hakika!!, He can make very detailed games before the next series comes...

View attachment 1610910

Cant Wait to see the next Series of SEQUEL...

short message:
And don't forget to buy the game to support Hakika (y)(y)(y)
I am a broke person who relies on crack sites to get paid games so the only thing I can give 'em is a thumbs up and moral support...

Last edited:
Reactions: SUKIRITOD

Fmal

Dec 15, 2021
So what is up with the recruiting? Once you got 5, is that it? Or can the recruited characters be changed afterwards?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
So what is up with the recruiting? Once you got 5, is that it? Or can the recruited characters be changed afterwards?
Nope, you stick with what you have.
Even now I only recruited 1 / 5 even if I've met most if not all of the recruitable ones.

1642889471405.png

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Aaaaalllright, Imma hold off on that until the end then :p
Honestly, I've no idea what they're even used for since they have no CG or anything helpful.
Bless savescumming so I can try each recruit but yeah, nothing good so far for me but I need that 100% completion anyway.

Fmal

Dec 15, 2021
Honestly, I've no idea what they're even used for since they have no CG or anything helpful.
Bless savescumming so I can try each recruit but yeah, nothing good so far for me but I need that 100% completion anyway.
I understanf it that the recruitable ones are fan submissions, so it's most likely to thank them in-game or something. Still, there might be a follow-up quest?

EDIT: Pleeeeeaaaaseeee, let the smol slime be a constant companion, she's so cute! ^_^

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I understanf it that the recruitable ones are fan submissions, so it's most likely to thank them in-game or something. Still, there might be a follow-up quest?

EDIT: Pleeeeeaaaaseeee, let the smol slime be a constant companion, she's so cute! ^_^
I only took the one who's in most danger which is lady bad luck.
Slime seems to also be there but other than those two, all the others are definitely not in trouble.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Soo dont mean to interrupt your fight but which one and where should i download.
Thats all
You can try the base game with mega link first THEN download the mega with "fix" link on it because the base game ain't complete.

F- rapidgator, that dogsh- download site can go to hell for all I care.

Reactions: Kamnari

Kamnari

Feb 12, 2021
You can try the base game with mega link first THEN download the mega with "fix" link on it because the base game ain't complete.

F- rapidgator, that dogsh- download site can go to hell for all I care.
Thx ima do just that