RPGM Complete [Translation Request] SEQUEL kludge [RJ329602] [Leaf Geometry]

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
What really helps are the shit bombs to remove the OP buff :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I never used a sh- bomb, heck I never used consumables in all the times i played the Sequel / Asylum games I played, bad habit but it works until I am forced to.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fmal

Dec 15, 2021
YAAAAAASSSSSSSS, finally made it to the chickener cave!! Time for delicious bird murder! :D

Fmal

Dec 15, 2021
Bonus:
F- YEAHHHH, FINALLY BEAT THE DAM- DEITY AND IT ONLY TOOK A BIT OF MY NEAR NON-EXISTENT SANITY!!!
Now, back to grinding on making sure everyone reaches level 99...
Yo, any pointers and tips for Idea? am currently lv55, is that enough?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Hmm, I guess I either need to kill the new bosses multiple times which is already a tedious part or fight and win against my favorite character in Asylum...

I've no idea how to unlock the last 4, I've two incomplete quests mainly garbage collection (need two junk left) and the recruitment which does nothing to add CGs so I barely gave it effort to complete it...
1643100724581.png

Reactions: Fmal

Fmal

Dec 15, 2021
Hmm, I guess I either need to kill the new bosses multiple times which is already a tedious part or fight and win against my favorite character in Asylum...

I've no idea how to unlock the last 4, I've two incomplete quests mainly garbage collection (need two junk left) and the recruitment which does nothing to add CGs so I barely gave it effort to complete it...
View attachment 1615473
Yo, what needs to happen to unlock the Alzhett knights' camp? beat Idea?

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I'm so thankful for this translation. (y)

How do I defeat that Mysterious "Something" on the first play through? I also don't understand two puzzles that field area. 1)The one with two monuments to the right of 9 3x3 square spots. 2)The one with those blue flames spread out on their own little island and a big monument in the middle.

Fmal

Dec 15, 2021
I'm so thankful for this translation. (y)

How do I defeat that Mysterious "Something" on the first play through? I also don't understand two puzzles that field area. 1)The one with two monuments to the right of 9 3x3 square spots. 2)The one with those blue flames spread out on their own little island and a big monument in the middle.
For the 6 little islands with blue flames, check out the number of columns around each flame ;)
Screenshot for the other 2?

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
For the 6 little islands with blue flames, check out the number of columns around each flame ;)
Screenshot for the other 2?
Thank you~! I'll have to progress more to get a screenshot because I started over. Did you notice how when you go back to a Rejtka (how do you pronounce that?) that there's always one robot that attacks?

Fmal

Dec 15, 2021
Did you notice how when you go back to a Rejtka (how do you pronounce that?) that there's always one robot that attacks?
I've pronounced it like it's written, just considering the j as an i (like "raid" but with -ka at the end)
Which robot? the security thingy?

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I've pronounced it like it's written, just considering the j as an i (like "raid" but with -ka at the end)
Which robot? the security thingy?
Like there was a pink twin tailed robot outside one of the teleportation shortcuts and the other was just one of those floating robots that looks like it has wings or whatever.

Fmal

Dec 15, 2021
SEQUEL_kludge_2_2022-01-26 190852.png
Ooooh, this one?
Yeah, they're in there to complete the monster log. They respawn and bring you into a battle with random enemies from this Rejtka

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
That's awesome you just found them on your own~! Yeah, that was them. I never went back to the facilities I beat so I was surprised to see them. I was hoping it would lead to some secret or something.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I can't believe it took me this long to learn that "Special" option on that oppai-loli dog you encounter in the caves. :mad: I battled, trained, and tried so many different tactics that I'm embarassed......

• Yay, new update!

Fmal

Dec 15, 2021
I can't believe it took me this long to learn that "Special" option on that oppai-loli dog you encounter in the caves. :mad: I battled, trained, and tried so many different tactics that I'm embarassed......
Yeh, took me a couple of attempts as well :p It's justified, it's the first time you see that mechanic in this game, and you need to get used to it :D