RPGM Complete [Translation Request] SEQUEL kludge [RJ329602] [Leaf Geometry]

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I can't believe I sparked such a deep conversation! Woohoo! I haven't read it all (I purposely keep things from myself to build suspense) but I see some super nice theories (isn't it supposed to be hypothesis?) and a lot of things I didn't even consider.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And why can't I equip the ultimate st???!!!!
Who was a "certain fairy?"

Last edited:

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Still haven't finished it yet as I can't bring myself to grind, grind grind with forced difficulty to normal.
I'm losing more and more of my sanity.

I used saveeditor.com to change my levels. Don't judge me too harshly please :(. I just used it to increase my levels because I grinded a game for about a year and it's traumatized me. Too much grinding can actually make me stop good games. I already have a short lack of patience and sometimes I just want to move on.

PS: Tirma + Natsuna + Malice = KABOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I used saveeditor.com to change my levels. Don't judge me too harshly please :(. I just used it to increase my levels because I grinded a game for about a year and it's traumatized me. Too much grinding can actually make me stop good games. I already have a short lack of patience and sometimes I just want to move on.

PS: Tirma + Natsuna + Malice = KABOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!
I wanna see the rhinoceros fans squad like Uula, Kuu, Pirila and (I forgot the one on colony, Auris?)
The chickeners are there for the exp grind, F- asylum though.

I have an iron rule to never cheat until I complete the game first so I can't really use save editors, I won't hate you for doing it anyway since it's an offline game after all.

Fmal

Dec 15, 2021
I'm currently struggling through Asylum... Caveman brain can't handle non-linear paths with more than 2 choices (progress or loot) :p
It definitely feels like Hakika bumped up their (his? her?) map-building skills for this one, though, it's impressive :)
Is there a map guide for asylum somewhere? So as to see where the maps connect, cuz shit's confusing :unsure:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I'm currently struggling through Asylum... Caveman brain can't handle non-linear paths with more than 2 choices (progress or loot) :p
THIS.
I'm a story person and not a no-lifer grind 24/7 kind of person...
I play games like reading books, forcing me to grind to extend the dam- playtime will only make me go insane and lose interest.

Fmal

Dec 15, 2021
THIS.
I'm a story person and not a no-lifer grind 24/7 kind of person...
I play games like reading books, forcing me to grind to extend the dam- playtime will only make me go insane and lose interest.
Personally I don't really have an issue with grinding, especially with Hakika, since once you find the chickeners you're set :)
But Asylum's maps are just very confusing to me with how entangled they are.
But yeah, definitely prefer story games.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Personally I don't really have an issue with grinding, especially with Hakika, since once you find the chickeners you're set :)
But Asylum's maps are just very confusing to me with how entangled they are.
But yeah, definitely prefer story games.
Asylum's grind time is a lot longer than any sequel game.

• Sad
Reactions: Fmal

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
So maybe malice was confused as a Succubus because of, *ahem*, her nature?
Given her skill in those stuff and the way the tenants are very very old Versa in Asylum then that just strengthens my idea.