Others [Translation Request] Sex Life With My Allotted Woman

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

codiefelix

Aug 29, 2020
Updated translation ~95% now. Only bottom notifications are missing, not sure when or even if I'll do them.
Also made an alternative Dark Mode version of the game because I felt like doing it for some reason.
Note: TyranoBuilder does not use spaces between button text so good luck reading that stuff x)

DOWNLOAD
Updated below

Edit: I already found some japanese text again so wait another week or so and I'll try to translate the rest, also if you find any bugs please let me know.
Edit2: Had a chance to look into the appearing jp text and I can't find the file that has these inside sooo I might not be able to fix this unfortunately

Normal_______________________________________________Dark Mode
1.png 2.png

Last edited:

berumoth

Aug 20, 2019
Updated translation ~95% now. Only bottom notifications are missing, not sure when or even if I'll do them.
Also made an alternative Dark Mode version of the game because I felt like doing it for some reason.
Note: TyranoBuilder does not use spaces between button text so good luck reading that stuff x)

DOWNLOAD
Normal Version: -
Dark Mode: -

Edit: I already found some japanese text again so wait another week or so and I'll try to translate the rest, also if you find any bugs please let me know.
Edit2: Had a chance to look into the appearing jp text and I can't find the file that has these inside sooo I might not be able to fix this unfortunately
what's the diference between dark mode and normal version.?

codiefelix

Aug 29, 2020
Updated Translation (bug fixes, better translations, space bars, much better dark theme, ~96% now).

Download:
Normal Version:
-
Dark Theme: -

*Dark Theme just has darker backgrounds and effects because the whole game is a flashbang otherwise
**Save transfers are possible but repeatable (greyed out) dialogue options might not be translated. They are somewhere in your save files I think/hope because I can't find that shit anywhere else.

Last edited:

NishiGM

Nov 21, 2020

DOWNLOAD
Updated below

Normal_______________________________________________Dark Mode
View attachment 1300380 View attachment 1300381
Truly a Hero! thx man.

NotSomeone

Nov 29, 2017
Is there a full / almost full save out there?
I've been griding every weekend in this hell and I don't seem to get anywhere
Also, thanks for the translation.

codiefelix

Aug 29, 2020
just a heads up from what I've translated:
there are 3 endings and there seem to be 2 "modes" she can go into. I assume it's M and S but haven't been able to trigger the other one so I didn't clean up the translation yet
お触り結果S.png お触り結果.png

phuck

Mar 12, 2018
just a heads up from what I've translated:
there are 3 endings and there seem to be 2 "modes" she can go into. I assume it's M and S but haven't been able to trigger the other one so I didn't clean up the translation yet
View attachment 1311455 View attachment 1311458
wait that explain why when i cleared the game to the point of over 1k M point, she decide to hey, i dont like being beaten anymore, cuz when ever i try to slap her H-point go down, even when i tried full drug point on her, i have the save file if needed,

Last edited:

egg85

Jun 14, 2020
Anyone care to translate those?
Sure

How To Unlock All 31 Scenes said:
001. Change clothes: Sailor fuku unlocked
Chat -> choose "Give her a sailor fuku"
002. Change clothes: Swimsuit unlocked
Chat -> choose "Give her a swimsuit"
003. Change clothes: Nude unlocked
Chat -> choose "Explain nudity to her"
004. Change clothes: Pajamas unlocked
Chat -> choose "What's your favorite animal?", then Chat -> choose "Give her pajamas"
005. Change clothes: Album feature unlocked
Chat -> choose "Show her the camera"
006. Album: Peace sign unlocked
After 005, Chat -> choose "Take photo #1"
007. Album: Nudity unlocked
After 005, Chat -> choose "Take photo #2"
008. Album: Spread pussy unlocked
After 005, Chat -> choose "Take photo #3"
009. Album: Push breasts together unlocked
After 005, Chat -> choose "Take photo #4"
010. Album: Raise arms unlocked
After 005, Chat -> choose "Take photo #5"
011. Album: Tease nipples unlocked
Raise nipple and breast sensitivity over 600, unlock 005 and 002, then Chat -> choose "Show her picture 1"
012. Album: Tease both holes (Sailor fuku) unlocked
Raise vaginal and anal sensitivity over 600, unlock 005 and 001, then Chat -> choose "Show her picture 2"
013. Album: Sleeping fuck (Pajamas) unlocked
Raise Love over 600, unlock 005 and 004, then Chat -> choose "Show her picture 3"
014. Album: Sex unlocked
Raise Love over 400, unlock 005, then Chat -> choose "Show her picture 4"
015. Album: Anal sex unlocked
Raise Love over 500, unlock 005, then Chat -> choose "Show her picture 5"
016. Change hairstyle: Ponytail unlocked
Chat -> choose "Touch her hair 3"
017. Scene 7 unlocked
Chat -> choose "Can you give me a blowjob?"
018. Scene 7 (Deepthroat) unlocked
Raise oral sensitivity(?) over 200, then Chat -> choose "Can you deepthroat me?"
019. Scene 4 unlocked
Raise vaginal sensitivity over 100, then Chat -> choose "Can you get on top?"
020. Scene 5 / Scene 6 (Bound) unlocked
Chat -> choose "Do you dislike pain?"
021. Scene 0 (Stuffed animal doll) unlocked
Chat -> choose "What's your favorite animal?", then Chat -> choose "Give her a stuffed animal"
022. Scene 3 / Scene 5 / Scene 6 (vibrator) unlocked
Chat -> choose "Ever heard of vibrators?"
023. Scene 3 (injection) unlocked
Chat -> choose "Ever heard of aphrodisiacs?"
024. Unlock voice replays
Raise Love over 201
025 Scene 3 unlocked
Raise vaginal sensitivity over 100
026 Scene 6 unlocked
Raise vaginal sensitivity and anal sensitivity over 100
027 Scene 5 (anal fingering) unlocked
Raise anal sensitivity over 100
028 Scene 6 (anal fingering) unlocked
Raise anal sensitivity over 200
029 Scene 7 (anal sex) unlocked
Raise anal sensitivity over 300
030 Scene 7 (hands-on blowjob) unlocked
Raise oral sensitivity(?) over 200
031 Scene 7 (hands-on deepthroat) unlocked
Raise oral sensitivity(?) over 300

* Scene 2 = "Sit down"; Scene 3 "Lay on back"; Scene 4 "Put it in yourself"; Scene 5 = "Sit backwards"; Scene 6 = "Stick out your butt"; Scene 7 = "Sit down (on the floor)"
Tips said:
001: It's a good idea to quickly raise her Love stat so that more Chat options appear sooner. Spending all 4 phases of a day Chatting with her will raise her Love points by 50, so doing this exclusively for the first few days will speed things up.

002: When Days 10, 20, 30, 50, and 100 pass, her stats (other than Love and Drug Sensitivity) will rise. This means an easy way to raise her stats is just to pass the days with the Sleep command.

003: The following features almost unlock automatically by Day 100 due to the stat increases over time, so Sleeping until then may be an expedient solution for rapid feature unlocking:
-Stats raising to the maximum value
-Features other than the Bad Ending
* Also, note that from Day 51 onwards, a "Skip To Day 99" option will unlock in addition to the Sleep option.
(t/l note: this one's a bit confusing, so I might be mistaken on parts of this one)

004: No stat can rise more than 100 per day.

005: Drug sensitivity(?) decreases by 50 per day.

006: Unlocking the ending choices is as follows:
-Normal End: Raise Love over 501
-Bad End: Raise Love over 501, raise Masochism over 501, raise Drugs over 501 (remember this decreases automatically each day!)
-Happy End: Raise Love over 801, raise all stats other than Masochism and Drugs over 501

007: The number of orgasms she can endure daily increases the more she cums (drugged orgasms count here)

Redrock33fs

Sep 18, 2021
Updated Translation (bug fixes, better translations, space bars, much better dark theme, ~96% now).

Download:
Normal Version:
-

*Dark Theme just has darker backgrounds and effects because the whole game is a flashbang otherwise
**Save transfers are possible but repeatable (greyed out) dialogue options might not be translated. They are somewhere in your save files I think/hope because I can't find that shit anywhere else.
can you please reupload i could'nt download it, go file said the folder are empty, while pixeldrain loading is taking forever, and thank you very much for your hard work

Reactions: _Sad_Man_

Palillo

Sep 17, 2018
Is there any possibility of translating what she says? The main strength of the game is supposed to be the many lines of dialogue depending on the stats, both when chatting with her and in the sex scenes. It's a pity that you don't understand anything she says, although it's strange that there aren't even Japanese subtitles.

codiefelix

Aug 29, 2020
Is there any possibility of translating what she says? The main strength of the game is supposed to be the many lines of dialogue depending on the stats, both when chatting with her and in the sex scenes. It's a pity that you don't understand anything she says, although it's strange that there aren't even Japanese subtitles.
If you find someone that translates her lines, one could put custom dialogue triggers everytime she says something. After unpacking the game you can open it with the engine and play around with everything so it's not impossible, just a shit ton of work.

Zieg0110

Nov 19, 2021

Download:
Normal Version:
-

Thx

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote