Others [Translation Request] Sex Life With My Allotted Woman

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

codiefelix

Aug 29, 2020
Yea started today, follow this post from time to time to see my progress.

Completed:
02.05.22 [Purchase] Newest Version
02.05.22 [Update] The game from TyranoEngine 1.8 to 2.0
03.05.22 [Update] My old assets and verify they work in 2.0
03.05.22 [Contact] Devs and ask for uncensored assets => they refused
04.05.22 [Uncensor] Assets of the game myself
08.05.22 [Modding] Switches for Uncensor/Dark Mode
09.05.22 [Modding] Dialogue boxes that pop up when she speaks
12.05.22 [Modding] Flags that save the choice on Uncensor/Dark Mode
12.05.22 [Implement] Uncensored assets
01.06.22 [Modding] Dev-Mode / Unlock-All Button for Testing and lazy people, very hidden tho
04.06.22 [Translate] Voice lines (382)
04.06.22 [Implement] Voice lines
05.06.22 [CleanUp] Voice line translations
05.06.22 [Translate] Endings and Album
06.07.22 [Break] IRL related
07.07.22 [Testing] Push latest version for play-testing

To-Do:
[CleanUp] Uncensored assets
[Translate] Missing Image assets (37 / 62)
[BugFix] Last phase before release

Optional:
[CleanUp] Old Image assets with better translations (0 / 22)
[Uncensor] In-Motion assets (36 / 91)
[Implement] In-Motion assets (18 / 91)
[CleanUp] In-Motion assets
[Modding] Reduce layer ammount for better load times and performance
[Implement] Files the Dev gave up on but exist
[Modding] Make those Interactions somewhat realistic

Reported Bugs:
- Facial expressions don't change in Dialogue Scene when touching her happens at certain sensitivity of touched parts
- After-Messages in H-Scenes get overlapped by Buttons buttons seem to always appear in the front so there's nothing I can do
- Heart-Eyes button seems to not do anything

Confirmed Bugs: fixed next version
- 3 Voice Lines not properly implemented that appear in Scene1 when touching her a lot
- Background not properly changing per Love lvl
- Rename "Sensuri" button to Fap/Masturbate
- Rename "Ejaculate" button to After-Messages
- Typo in one of her Good Night Messages
- Typo in Intro Story

Last edited:
Jul 30, 2020
Yea started today, follow this post from time to time to see my progress.
You can also request a download link but I won't "release" it until I'm finished.

02.05.22 Got the newest version of the game
02.05.22 Ported it from Tyrano Engine 1.8 to 2.0
03.05.22 Ported over my old assets and verified it works on 2.0
03.05.22 Got in contact with the dev and asked for the uncensored images, they refused
04.05.22 Manually uncensoring parts of the game myself with my poor photoshop skills
08.05.22 Implement an ON/OFF switch for uncensor and dark mode in all scenes
09.05.22 Implement custom dialogue boxes that pop up when she speaks to translate her voice lines
... Translate all 382 voice lines and implement them in the boxes
this part will take up most of my time because they're all spread out
... Clean up uncensor and uncensor everything (gotta learn how to draw dicks i guess)
When will this be available do you think?

codiefelix

Aug 29, 2020
When will this be available do you think?
I really can't give an ETA on this.
Have about 50% of her voice lines translated and 99% of the text, the problem is implementing them.

To explain why it takes so long here's one example:
My current challenge is just making the space bars of my tranlsations visible, because TyranoBuilder and TyranoScript are built for japanese games which do not have spaces in their text, so they get ignored.
"What did you do before you came here" will display as "Whatdidyoudobeforeyoucamehere"
I'm cheesing my way through this by using html elements for example like buttons or animated text that the game supports, inserting the code " " which means space for every single space bar of my translations, instead of being able to use plain text.

Problems like these take a lot of time to pinpoint and fix because I have to play around with TyranoScript for quite a while.
There also aren't any tutorials out there on how to get around these translation issues in TyranoBuilder games, I guess no one was mental enough to commit to this before :ROFLMAO:

I can't predict how many more of these kind of issues will pop up, hopefully none of course.
I'll try my hardest to get it done by the end of this month, but again that's an optimistic prediction ^^

Jul 30, 2020
I really can't give an ETA on this.
Have about 50% of her voice lines translated and 99% of the text, the problem is implementing them.

To explain why it takes so long here's one example:
My current challenge is just making the space bars of my tranlsations visible, because TyranoBuilder and TyranoScript are built for japanese games which do not have spaces in their text, so they get ignored.
"What did you do before you came here" will display as "Whatdidyoudobeforeyoucamehere"
I'm cheesing my way through this by using html elements for example like buttons or animated text that the game supports, inserting the code " " which means space for every single space bar of my translations, instead of being able to use plain text.

Problems like these take a lot of time to pinpoint and fix because I have to play around with TyranoScript for quite a while.
There also aren't any tutorials out there on how to get around these translation issues in TyranoBuilder games, I guess no one was mental enough to commit to this before :ROFLMAO:

I can't predict how many more of these kind of issues will pop up, hopefully none of course.
I'll try my hardest to get it done by the end of this month, but again that's an optimistic prediction ^^
Oh wow, no worries. This translation is next level effort, take all the time you need.

• Red Heart
Reactions: codiefelix

codiefelix

Aug 29, 2020
nah dudes here's the current version for those watching and waiting on the thread.
Only ~20 images are missing, the version (when it's finished) will be uploaded directly to the "Latest Updates" page.

Congrats on becoming play-testers!
Feedback and reporting bugs would be much appreciated!
Also "Dev Mode" is still in there as an added bonus.
It's at first scene (dialogue scene) top left corner of the wooden frame and has a 3x3 pixel hitbox.

Download
|

You can still follow the Status of the Translation here.

Last edited:

lorm

Nov 5, 2016
nah dudes here's the current version for those watching and waiting on the thread.
Only ~20 images are missing, the version (when it's finished) will be uploaded directly to the "Latest Updates" page.

Congrats on becoming play-testers!
Feedback and reporting bugs would be much appreciated!
Also "Dev Mode" is still in there as an added bonus.
It's at first scene (dialogue scene) top left corner of the wooden frame and has a 3x3 pixel hitbox.

Download
|

You can still follow the Status of the Translation here.

thank you for your work is it the latest version? 1.11?

anyone got an save file?

codiefelix

Aug 29, 2020
thank you for your work is it the latest version? 1.11?

anyone got an save file?
base game is v1.11, also save file is not needed, just enable dev mode as described on my latest post above and sleep for it to be in effect.

Reactions: Tenta01

DevPrime99

Apr 19, 2020
There's this new game similar to this one made by the same circle

But someone requested a translate for it already

Its this one

Reactions: phuck

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
that hot of a girl, is merely the government handout? I was expecting a hambeast or a landwhale.

edit: what am I doing wrong? where's the animation?

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote