RPGM [Translation Request] 戦闘無しのイベント探索型のRPGです。

Michi16

Jul 30, 2017
Did a qick MTL with MTool. I fixed some translations manually and also translated (most?) images.
To use the images you will need to decrypt all .rpgmvp and .rpgmvo files wit e.g. . Then update the settigns.json file, but I included my modified one if you can't do it yourself. As I said, the translation was made using MTool. I included a TrsData.json that MTool should load automatically apply the translation on startup (if TrsData.json is in the games root dir). Feel free to edit the images and translation but please upload your edits so that we all can profit.

Edit: - Updated to MTL-v2.rar with a readme

Last edited:

LostNoire

Sep 16, 2021
Did a qick MTL with MTool. I fixed some translations manually and also translated (most?) images.
To use the images you will need to decrypt all .rpgmvp and .rpgmvo files wit e.g. . Then update the settigns.json file, but I included my modified one if you can't do it yourself. As I said, the translation was made using MTool. I included a TrsData.json that MTool should load automatically apply the translation on startup (if TrsData.json is in the games root dir). Feel free to edit the images and translation but please upload your edits so that we all can profit.
Do you have a download link for the game?

Michi16

Jul 30, 2017
Not working for me, downloaded from , got error after putting MTL into the game dir:
View attachment 1877722
That happes when you forget to decrypt or didn't update your System.json.
I included a modified System.json you can use that or modify
JSON:
"hasEncryptedImages": false,
"hasEncryptedAudio": false,
those to be false in yours. Also to clarify the decyption Process, you will need to replace all .rpgmvp files with the decrypted .png files and the .rpgmvo files with the decrypted .ogg files. The decrypter above allready has the correct folder structure, just move the content of the output dir in your games root dir. after you did that yo can delete all the rpgmvp and rpgmvo files. I wont upload the modified game because it is too large.

Michi16

Jul 30, 2017
Here are my modified image files as .rpgmvp files. This shold allow you to use my translation without having to worry about any decryption stuff. Just replace the originals in game_dir/www/img/pictures. (You wont need to change your System.json in case you use these files!)
nerfthenebelwerfer try this. You may want to try it with a fresh install, don't know what you modiefied allready.

Michi16

Jul 30, 2017
The error nerfthenebelwerfer got can only occur when messing up the decryption. If you used the re-encrypted files or just MTool everything should work. If you describe what you did, maybe I can help.