RPGM None [Translation Request] Shota x One Vacation -Summer Vacation in Seeding Village-

Meliodasluffy

Jan 31, 2021
I found this version with machine translation, in some moments I noticed that it doesn’t have the correctly line break and some erros, but it’s already something, enjoy :)

You are a life saver dude, did u did the trnaslation,, i can't thank u enough, u just made me very very happy, a jrpg with animated scenes shota and lots of girls,,, u really did washed all ur sins by translating this for us,, Thank You

Shinnoujou

Mar 28, 2020
You are a life saver dude, did u did the trnaslation,, i can't thank u enough, u just made me very very happy, a jrpg with animated scenes shota and lots of girls,,, u really did washed all ur sins by translating this for us,, Thank You

I really didn't do the translation hahaha, I found it on a site that I don't remember, but you're welcome ;)

Slashyboy

Feb 15, 2019
I know this has already been answered. But i how do i fix the enlarged animated scenes?
Been looking for this game for a while so any answer would be greatly appreciated.

Brevity Chaos

Jan 28, 2019
I found this version with machine translation, in some moments I noticed that it doesn’t have the correctly line break and some erros, but it’s already something, enjoy :)

do you have shota island eng mtl game ?