RPGM [Translation Request] ShotaConQuest (Hurricane Dot Com)

Jan 2, 2020
They'd have to pay somebody to do it properly. But that'd also cost money & of course, if the cost is higher than the expected payout ... well. :sneaky:
Its easy to make excuses or to embrace "i cant do it",he/they could have used mtl and edit it,ask fans to translate it or etc,there are plenty of ways to do it even without paying but sure be lazy.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Its easy to make excuses or to embrace "i cant do it",he/they could have used mtl and edit it,ask fans to translate it or etc,there are plenty of ways to do it even without paying but sure be lazy.
Or could've just ... ya know ... not done it at all. DlSite sales are at around 500 at the moment, you can't even hire a pro translator for that revenu.
You can't expect the Kagura treatment from small-time creators ya know, so you know not to expect too much for this stuff.
Getting some rando to do it for you for free? Good luck with that one. Ain't that many fan translators around.

Should it have been better? From what I've read here, no doubt, but it doesn't surprise me at all.
Especially if it was done by a non-EN speaking JPN dude. In that case, no amount of editing would have made much difference unless they got someone else involved.

If you're lucky, you can see the label of 'dlsite official translation', then it's generally good since likely dlsite itself pays somebody to do it right. But these done by the circle/artist ... the result here ain't nothing new.

Mrdown

Feb 19, 2020
How do I beat this guy? The boy keeps missing all his attack some reason.

I know this was a while ago but on the off chance you still don't know, you got cursed monster gear equipped.
Just 1 piece lowers your accuracy by about 20 to 30%.

I ended up equipping 4 pieces through testing what i does but can't find a way to remove it and the church does nothing.
hopefully the eng version has decent item descriptions and someone who can remove it.

Mrdown

Feb 19, 2020
Update: Yep cursed monster gear is bugged in the old version, the church does remove it.
Cursed gear names: Amour of demons, sword of ruin, monkey tail and the shield of demons.

I'll probably post again when... IF i find the last cursed head piece armour, I really want to know if anything happens.
All these items are found in... Lolicondal MTL or Loricondal official MTL

Jack20p

Feb 23, 2021
does anyone have a clue where to get the coloured glasses?
anyone help me with the color glasses pls
I was having trouble finding the colored glasses too, to the west of the castle where summer is princess of is a cave, at the bottom of that place you can find the silver key, when you use that key on the silver door at the moonmon castle silver door there is a talking fire that explains about hiding something.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

VRept

Jun 18, 2018
hey people: 3 someone could tell me where is the north twin towers to use the twin key because i can't find it on the map and i don't know how to get there: /