RPGM [Translation Request] ShotaConQuest (Hurricane Dot Com)

Jackie_Bunz

Nov 10, 2019

- Story:
100 years ago, the Hero Largedong brought peace to the land.
Everyone thought that peace would last forever...
However, this would not come to pass. Now Moonmoon Castle
is under assault by the resurrected Demon Lord and his army.
But one soldier escaped, and brought word of the siege to Lorecyan Castle....
Now the prince Cyan must set out on his journey to save the world...

- A veritable storm of H scenes!
Over 30 animated pixel art H scenes!
20 animated illustrations!
20 cut-ins!
Altogether, an unbelievably huge package!

- Credits:
Hurricane Dot Com
Fujihan (illustrator)

MEGA LINK:

Last edited:

Jackie_Bunz

Nov 10, 2019
Tossed it in translator ++ real quick will fix it up and add untranslated parts latter.
just replace the existing folder named "data" with my file called "data"
unfortunately i get a typeerror after like the first screen.

Jackie_Bunz

Nov 10, 2019
Fixed the problem tell me if anything else come up here is the whole game file (it has three save in it just delete them)
Im now ab;e to actually leave the first screen but now i get a bunch of loading errors mainly related to audio and image. these errors occur every 5 seconds or so and once i enter a battle sequence im stuck in a black screen loop.

any ideas? i assume since you have saves you're able to play it fine. I appreciate this help.

CwHart

Apr 15, 2019
+1

Also am curious I beaten the main game, using this guide as reference .

But I wasn't able to run into the angel and succubus that was shown in the teaser and also have the beastiary but not all the H scenes completed. Was wondering if it was something that shows up in NG+

Reactions: ijustwannafap

Isekai Games

Nov 30, 2017
Tossed it in translator ++ real quick will fix it up and add untranslated parts latter.
just replace the existing folder named "data" with my file called "data"
Nice job! How did you do this? I couldn't find a decent guide when googling.

Isekai Games

Nov 30, 2017
I think everything was translated, not just the text. That's why you get errors everywhere because program files don't line up properly.

Rexie09

Feb 2, 2018
new error that occurs during enemy attacks.
I'll check it out
Nice job! How did you do this? I couldn't find a decent guide when googling.
search up translator ++ or go to the website
I think everything was translated, not just the text. That's why you get errors everywhere because program files don't line up properly.
possibly i don't know translator ++ that well

Reactions: KorSkarn225

Rexie09

Feb 2, 2018
I figured out why all of the problems where occurring. Due to this i'm going to re-translate the game manually this time so i don't accidentally translate commands and names of the files within the commands. it will be finished by tomorrow

Jackie_Bunz

Nov 10, 2019
I figured out why all of the problems where occurring. Due to this i'm going to re-translate the game manually this time so i don't accidentally translate commands and names of the files within the commands. it will be finished by tomorrow
Awesome! its really cool of you to go through all this work to translate it. :3 if i knew how to use translator ++ or any others i would but their a bit too complicated for my brain.

Reactions: Furyous D

Rexie09

Feb 2, 2018
No problem! I got the game fixed and working i played it for about 30 minutes and got no errors or crashes. But the translation right now is really sloppy and it is missing some translations (enemies names, all events in field(main area about 10 events) ) ill fix it up tomorrow by making the text line up correctly and fixing weird grammar.

Jackie_Bunz

Nov 10, 2019
No problem! I got the game fixed and working i played it for about 30 minutes and got no errors or crashes. But the translation right now is really sloppy and it is missing some translations (enemies names, all events in field(main area about 10 events) ) ill fix it up tomorrow by making the text line up correctly and fixing weird grammar.
sounds great! im excited to play ! and appreciate your hard work and effort :)