RPGM [Translation Request] ShotaConQuest (Hurricane Dot Com)

Rexie09

Feb 2, 2018
and clue how to fix that?
I think it has something to do with the localization of your computer.
to fix this follow the instructions below.
1. go to settings.
2. click time and date.
3. click region.
4. click additional time and date settings.
5. click change date, time , or number formats.
6. click administrative.
7. then click the second box system local and select Japaneses.

Jackie_Bunz

Nov 10, 2019
yeah i have no issue starting,but there's still an error that occurs when enemies use sertain attacks(the sex attacks my guess) its that same split error i screen shot for you.

RK_Zombie

Feb 11, 2020
1. go to settings.
2. click time and date.
3. click region.
6. click administrative.
yeah it didn't work sadly. I will wait till everything is fixed.

RK_Zombie

Feb 11, 2020
Ok I think the way to fix everything is to just copy and paste everything from www Japanese version into www English version

khoraj

Dec 9, 2017
I saw this game a few days ago on DLSite and was hoping to stumble across a thread on this site that would have a guide on how to machine translate not expecting that there would already be people working on a translation and to my delight not only are there individuals working on the translation but are actively troubleshooting bugs and errors. Anyways, just wanted to say that you are the unsung heroes (or possibly heroines) of the internet and if there is a Hentai God, then you are doing Hentai God's work. May you entire the Promised Land were rivers semen and breast milk flow like honey.

Jackie_Bunz

Nov 10, 2019
I saw this game a few days ago on DLSite and was hoping to stumble across a thread on this site that would have a guide on how to machine translate not expecting that there would already be people working on a translation and to my delight not only are there individuals working on the translation but are actively troubleshooting bugs and errors. Anyways, just wanted to say that you are the unsung heroes (or possibly heroines) of the internet and if there is a Hentai God, then you are doing Hentai God's work. May you entire the Promised Land were rivers semen and breast milk flow like honey.
Rexie is truely a saint xD

Reactions: Furyous D

Rexie09

Feb 2, 2018
Try just tossing this in a fresh install of the game and see how far this gets you its the same translation but just the data this time.
This might also fix your problem RK_Zombie

Apr 15, 2020
Try just tossing this in a fresh install of the game and see how far this gets you its the same translation but just the data this time.
This might also fix your problem RK_Zombie
I haven't had any bugs yet (although there's some issues with the text not wrapping right) but can you please run the English script through some sort of process that makes the lines actually make sense? im having issues understanding whats being said by the people in the game

khoraj

Dec 9, 2017
yeah i have no issue starting,but there's still an error that occurs when enemies use sertain attacks(the sex attacks my guess) its that same split error i screen shot for you.
So what I did to fix this problem is to download an untranslated version of the game from hemblog then I downloaded just Rexie's translated data file and swaped it with the untranslated version. Seems to work just fine, still a few words that are untranslated but on the whole, still pretty good

Reactions: Jackie_Bunz

Jackie_Bunz

Nov 10, 2019
So what I did to fix this problem is to download an untranslated version of the game from hemblog then I downloaded just Rexie's translated data file and swaped it with the untranslated version. Seems to work just fine, still a few words that are untranslated but on the whole, still pretty good
this worked! im pretty sure Rexie said they'd be cleaning up the TL a bit more but this will do for now xD

kevinbui1212

Jul 13, 2017
1. go to settings.
2. click time and date.
3. click region.
6. click administrative.
RIP yeah I also have this loading error when you start up the game ("Failed to load: img/titles2/%E3%82%BF%E2%BF%E3%82%A4%E%83%88%E3%83%AB.png")

the switch with the data didn't work :/ either

All though thanks for making your way, i guess il wait for the full thingmagig.

hope yall chillin through these times

RK_Zombie

Feb 11, 2020
I came across another error which is when you level up it gives you an error that it failed to play the level up sound.
I've been trying to find the level up sound but it wasn't in Japanese version or translated version.

RK_Zombie

Feb 11, 2020
I found a way how to fix it for the time being. You just go back to main menu and load the save file and it should be fixed