RPGM [Translation Request] ShotaConQuest (Hurricane Dot Com)

Rexie09

Feb 2, 2018
I'm halfway done with going through all of the events. I may work on finishing it tomorrow depending on how drained i feel if I don't work on it tomorrow expect Saturday or Sunday for it to be completely polished. Sorry for making you all wait!

Rexie09

Feb 2, 2018
Just a quick update before i go to bed all of the maps and a few common events are done but have not been wordwrapped so text flows off the screen. Also all text mutilators will work when i finish this so word can increase and decrease in size just like the game had originally done.

Rexie09

Feb 2, 2018
i have made sure all text that i translated was word wrapped and i'm going to give you guys the files so the game is a bit more playable if you are playing the game with my current patch. keep in mind that this only has most maps translated and wordwraped and some common events. I haven't translated any items,armors,and weapons yet but they will be next once i finish maps.
Here are the downloads:
full game patched:

just game data:

Apr 15, 2020
i have made sure all text that i translated was word wrapped and i'm going to give you guys the files so the game is a bit more playable if you are playing the game with my current patch. keep in mind that this only has most maps translated and wordwraped and some common events. I haven't translated any items,armors,and weapons yet but they will be next once i finish maps.
Here are the downloads:
full game patched:

just game data:
im getting an error when playing the game in the beginning. if I hit yes to start off at lvl 5 and No on skipping the opening I get the error "Cannot read property 'toLowerCase' of null". the other issue im getting is when I exit the castle for the first time I get that same error "Cannot read property 'toLowerCase' of null".

Rexie09

Feb 2, 2018
im getting an error when playing the game in the beginning. if I hit yes to start off at lvl 5 and No on skipping the opening I get the error "Cannot read property 'toLowerCase' of null". the other issue im getting is when I exit the castle for the first time I get that same error "Cannot read property 'toLowerCase' of null".
found what was causing the problem. The field map likes to give me a bunch of errors when it gets exported from translator++ i usually don't export it but i did on accident this time anyway here are the fixes.

full game:

data folder:

Reactions: Furabia
Apr 15, 2020
found what was causing the problem. The field map likes to give me a bunch of errors when it gets exported from translator++
just wanted to make you aware that the people inside the castle of Summer all have untranslated text. also the English text for the shota house has some issues with it making sense. do you plan on going through the translation and making edits to it so it makes sense?

Rexie09

Feb 2, 2018
just wanted to make you aware that the people inside the castle of Summer all have untranslated text. also the English text for the shota house has some issues with it making sense. do you plan on going through the translation and making edits to it so it makes sense?
I know I'm translating all of that text right now and i just found a few thing in the intro that i needed to fix so there will most likely be a update latter today or tomorrow with all of the maps,items,weapons,and armors translated. and the maps with jank translations are maps that haven't been re-translated by me just like the sex scenes

0rion

Jun 18, 2017
I know I'm translating all of that text right now and i just found a few thing in the intro that i needed to fix so there will most likely be a update latter today or tomorrow with all of the maps,items,weapons,and armors translated. and the maps with jank translations are maps that haven't been re-translated by me just like the sex scenes
You still alive brother?

loGic21

Mar 14, 2019
Omg, so cool that someone takes the time to translate this game, thanks for that. I played the game about a year ago and was hoping for a translation.

On another note, dl site had this game for sale the other day, that's what brought my attention back to it. Now I noticed while checking the sale, that in one of the teaser pictures, there seem to be characters I never encountered during my playthrough (Valkyrie, Succubus and others).

So I was wondering, did the developer made an update/patch for this game? I already searched for it but couldn't find anything.

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
loGic21
I don't think it was updated (at least not from what I can tell from their site)

Maybe since you played it in japanese, you might have missed those opitional characters somehow?

Reactions: loGic21

loGic21

Mar 14, 2019
loGic21
I don't think it was updated (at least not from what I can tell from their site)

Maybe since you played it in japanese, you might have missed those opitional characters somehow?
Could be. But wouldn't there be question marks in the gallery as placeholder for those missing characters?

Jackie_Bunz

Nov 10, 2019
I'm back from the dead and have started translating this again. Sorry for making you guys wait for so long.
I was tempted to DM you to see if everything was ok xD but again there's no rush dude. its cool that you're taking the time at all to TL this. that's more then most people do for TL requests in general. I look forward to the progress!

Reactions: Rexie09