RPGM [Translation Request] ShotaConQuest (Hurricane Dot Com)

Rexie09

Feb 2, 2018
Is this an edited mtl or from scratch? What's untranslated?
so right now some of the menu is untranslated i'm fixing that right now i forgot to place the old fix for that in. This is from scratch but also mixed with machine translation for maps i have not fixed up and common events(basically sex scenes). The game is completely playable and understandable.

Apr 15, 2020
the dialogue for the people on the second floor of Semmer castle hasnt been translated and i keep getting errors when trying to play the game

Rexie09

Feb 2, 2018
the dialogue for the people on the second floor of Semmer castle hasnt been translated and i keep getting errors when trying to play the game
Just download the whole game again here is the link:

if it doesn't work it is something on you end because the game from the download link works perfectly fine

Jackie_Bunz

Nov 10, 2019
this is definetly the most recent version of the game because the original file i provided came directly from DLsite.

loGic21

Mar 14, 2019
then use a question mark in the future, and no i havent beating it,but like i said this version comes straight from DLsite.
The question is, when did you download it from there? I'm asking because apparently they updated the game one day before you opened this thread ( ). Additionally, I looked through the image folder, and there're no images of the characters from the 6th picture of the OP img2.png . Though I hope the worries are unjustified.

Rexie09 I'm getting an error when the Monster Girls "attack" me img.png . Could the reason for that be the missing translation of the images inside the image folder?

Reactions: Rexie09

Jackie_Bunz

Nov 10, 2019
The question is, when did you download it from there? I'm asking because apparently they updated the game one day before you opened this thread ( ). Additionally, I looked through the image folder, and there're no images of the characters from the 6th picture of the OP View attachment 728693 . Though I hope the worries are unjustified.

Rexie09 I'm getting an error when the Monster Girls "attack" me View attachment 728707 . Could the reason for that be the missing translation of the images inside the image folder?
the last update for this game was in 2019 thats according to their DLsite page. so im sure this is the most recent version. If i need to i will update the the down load link with a new one from mega maybe the current one is incomplete in some way.

Jackie_Bunz

Nov 10, 2019
I updated a new link to an not TL'd version of the game. But dropping Rexie's data should work. From what i see, there are no differences between the two versions as far as the images go. please provide screen shots if im mistaken and we can make it right.

EDIT: after going through the image files of the translated version Rexie had and the untranslated version i just reposted, there are in fact differences with the image folder. So at one point maybe the files got mixed up. I provided Rexie with the newest version of the game i had with the new images/enemies.

I apologize for my mistake.

Last edited:

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Hey guys, so there was some confusion and minor miscommunication about the versions of the game but I'm glad that it has been the issue has been made clear. So there was indeed a newer version with a few more content, and while Rexie09 translation (great work!) could still be applied, the additional stuff of this version would remain untranslated since he used the previous version to do it.

Based on Jackie_Bunz comment, I think he already sorted out the new version to Rexie and I think it's safe to say that we now may wait just a little while longer until he finishes these extra parts. Of course you're free to play the game and translation as was provided above/previous page if you don't want to wait.

Rexie09

Feb 2, 2018
The question is, when did you download it from there? I'm asking because apparently they updated the game one day before you opened this thread ( ). Additionally, I looked through the image folder, and there're no images of the characters from the 6th picture of the OP View attachment 728693 . Though I hope the worries are unjustified.

Rexie09 I'm getting an error when the Monster Girls "attack" me View attachment 728707 . Could the reason for that be the missing translation of the images inside the image folder?
The sexual attack from monster girls is something that i will look into it is mostly because the enemies.json is from a previous version and is missing some code.

For all of your concerns about a newer version there was Jackie_Bunz has provided me the link to it and i will start translation that version. I will try to provide a quick fix for the sexual attacks sometime by today.