RPGM [Translation Request] ShotaConQuest (Hurricane Dot Com)

loGic21

Mar 14, 2019
Rexie09
I had some problems occurring during the battles:
The three MCs don't appear until they make a move. That looks especially weird when opponents attack first with a sex attack, because they seem to attack the air.

An annoying problem is that the health- and magicpoint bars don't show up.

The last problem isn't really a problem, I just mention it because it might help understand what's wrong, so if you can't do anything with it, just ignore it. After a successful sex attack, usually the text automatically continues to your turn, but here the window stays up (saying: "MC ejaculated") and you have to manually continue.

These issues only occurred after adding your data to the latest version of the game, they didn't appear in the previous one.

Rexie09

Feb 2, 2018
Rexie09
I had some problems occurring during the battles:
The three MCs don't appear until they make a move. That looks especially weird when opponents attack first with a sex attack, because they seem to attack the air.

An annoying problem is that the health- and magicpoint bars don't show up.

The last problem isn't really a problem, I just mention it because it might help understand what's wrong, so if you can't do anything with it, just ignore it. After a successful sex attack, usually the text automatically continues to your turn, but here the window stays up (saying: "MC ejaculated") and you have to manually continue.

These issues only occurred after adding your data to the latest version of the game, they didn't appear in the previous one.
Thank you for the info i will look to see what is causing that.

Reactions: Furabia and loGic21

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Hey Rexie09 I'm curious:

Do you have any intentions of continuing to work as a translator on other projects? After you finish this new update I mean.

I know that there are some groups out there who are dedicated to translating games, but I think you could also consider going solo and perhaps even open up a patreon to support the process.

Reactions: Rexie09

Rexie09

Feb 2, 2018
Hey Rexie09 I'm curious:

Do you have any intentions of continuing to work as a translator on other projects? After you finish this new update I mean.

I know that there are some groups out there who are dedicated to translating games, but I think you could also consider going solo and perhaps even open up a patreon to support the process.
i do plan on continuing translating games currently im doing this project and another game Jackie_Bunz asked me to do which is here https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-the-demoness-the-castle-of-pigs-noble-ogre.56269/ as for a patreon i don't know for now it just seems weird to open one right now when i haven't finished any games and i also would have no rewards due to how i translate games

Last edited:
Reactions: Furabia

Seifer142

Jul 28, 2020
Somehow, I've managed to stumble across a debug room of sorts and somehow, Cyan got lost. Using the action key on some characters cause battles I cannot win/escape, make either Summer or Moon disappear, or reappear, and the only way to leave is to teleport out. It's a strange character in the first castle that wasn't in my previous save file before updating to the lastest thing Rexie did.

Reactions: Rexie09

Rexie09

Feb 2, 2018
Somehow, I've managed to stumble across a debug room of sorts and somehow, Cyan got lost. Using the action key on some characters cause battles I cannot win/escape, make either Summer or Moon disappear, or reappear, and the only way to leave is to teleport out. It's a strange character in the first castle that wasn't in my previous save file before updating to the lastest thing Rexie did.
oops left something

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Rexie09, Summers heal spell crashes the game, a typical "picture failed to load" error (%20Summer%20Blow.png) that ends in a "Retry" loop. All of the spells are supposed to have animated cut ins as well which are missing or at least summers two starting spells are.

Rexie09

Feb 2, 2018
Rexie09, Summers heal spell crashes the game, a typical "picture failed to load" error (%20Summer%20Blow.png) that ends in a "Retry" loop. All of the spells are supposed to have animated cut ins as well which are missing or at least summers two starting spells are.
I hope this gets fixed.
I will fix this plus i have to re upload the files and make a new link due to this beauty.
Screenshot (9).png

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Damn... That has to be someone that reported it right? Or maybe the "shota" in the file name got caught by a bot of theirs or something? I dunno, just spitballing guesses here, it's so odd to just randomly takedown a file like that...

Rexie09

Feb 2, 2018
How much of the game is translated?
The game is entirely translated with MTL but mostly all except the common events because there is about 500 of them(i haven't gotten to them yet) is fixed up into proper English that makes sense.
There may be some bugs with the current translation due to the maps being translations from a old version of the game thrown into the new version.

Reactions: Furabia