RPGM [Translation Request] ShotaConQuest (Hurricane Dot Com)

RK_Zombie

Feb 11, 2020
I'm not sure if you can fix these but there are 2 problems in the game.
1. Cannot do handjob scene with summer.
567daa3fe35c23353b99c9c871d1a6d6.png

2. Cannot do blowjob scene with summer.
6e994cbb2daad86d672f5f1882c589af.png

RK_Zombie

Feb 11, 2020
RIP yeah I also have this loading error when you start up the game ("Failed to load: img/titles2/%E3%82%BF%E2%BF%E3%82%A4%E%83%88%E3%83%AB.png")

the switch with the data didn't work :/ either

All though thanks for making your way, i guess il wait for the full thingmagig.

hope yall chillin through these times
download the japanese version of the game and copy the title2 folder and paste it into the english version,it should work.

RK_Zombie

Feb 11, 2020
if you find any errors with loading stuff just find the folder in Japanese version game (It says it in the screen) and just copy and paste it in the game,but do not copy the whole www otherwise the translation will be gone. Same thing with data.

Rexie09

Feb 2, 2018
Sorry i haven't been around yesterday was a busy day so i didn't have time to work on the translation. I'm going to work on it today and fix grammar and word wrapping issues right now

Reactions: Jackie_Bunz

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
I came across another error which is when you level up it gives you an error that it failed to play the level up sound.
I've been trying to find the level up sound but it wasn't in Japanese version or translated version.
To fix that rename the file called "レベルアップ" in the www>audio>me folder to "Level up".

Dough1231212

May 14, 2020
Can someone post the links for download by chance for the japanese game and english, confused bout all these links and did what instructed but don't think I'm using the right files . tryed many ways :/

that'd be cool if someone gave me the whole game that they are using that working for them :eek:

Jackie_Bunz

Nov 10, 2019
Can someone post the links for download by chance for the japanese game and english, confused bout all these links and did what instructed but don't think I'm using the right files . tryed many ways :/

that'd be cool if someone gave me the whole game that they are using that working for them :eek:
use the google drive link in my first post for a fresh install of the japanese version and use Rexie's Data link to help TL it. just replace the data folder.

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
not if you replace the data file with mine
Hey thanks for doing the translation work!

Regarding the changes to commands and file names, does the tool you're using has some way to bypass or ignore those calls? Like if there is always a keyword before names of files and things that if translated may break the game?

Jackie_Bunz

Nov 10, 2019
Sorry i haven't been around yesterday was a busy day so i didn't have time to work on the translation. I'm going to work on it today and fix grammar and word wrapping issues right now
no worries take your time. seems there are still some errors going on even with the data. but hopefully you can figure it out.

Rexie09

Feb 2, 2018
sorry for taking so long i'm going event by event now instead of using translator ++ to make sure working is correct and events work so its taking a longer time. it will be done soon though .

Jackie_Bunz

Nov 10, 2019
sorry for taking so long i'm going event by event now instead of using translator ++ to make sure working is correct and events work so its taking a longer time. it will be done soon though .
keep up the hard work! it much appreciated.

Dough1231212

May 14, 2020
use the google drive link in my first post for a fresh install of the japanese version and use Rexie's Data link to help TL it. just replace the data folder.

So I got the game running, but Is there a guide somewhere, I can't find any and im lost, i've been in 2 castles with 1 shop, then a regular village, been in the cave and got the key, but went in the castle and I just run off from the woman.

not sure what I'm suppose to go as part of my game is jap, I think I missed something between. Not sure where the princess is.

Jackie_Bunz

Nov 10, 2019
So I got the game running, but Is there a guide somewhere, I can't find any and im lost, i've been in 2 castles with 1 shop, then a regular village, been in the cave and got the key, but went in the castle and I just run off from the woman.

not sure what I'm suppose to go as part of my game is jap, I think I missed something between. Not sure where the princess is.
ive been using this. just google translate the page